Mighty Ships - Celebrity Serenity

The Radiance would have to tender as it would be too big to berth at Benoa.

Keep an eye out when you are are on the tender for the locals fishing in chest high water.

We had to tender on Arcadia at Benoa last year and it rained cats and dogs, all part of the adventure.

Thanks. Yes it all kicks off again on the 5th October and it looks like being a pretty busy season. Come and say hello on the 24th when you sail out.

I will look out for you! I did try to find you when we sailed out on the Rhapsody during March this year but couldn't find anyone with a name tag saying "Graeme".

Perhaps you were incognito! :)

Next month I will have Mum in a wheelchair so we'll see how we go! Last November when I took her we arrived late and the "helpers" weren't too helpful! :( This time we are arriving about 1.00-ish so hope they are still in the mood to help!

Gae

I will look out for you! I did try to find you when we sailed out on the Rhapsody during March this year but couldn't find anyone with a name tag saying "Graeme".

Perhaps you were incognito! :)

Next month I will have Mum in a wheelchair so we'll see how we go! Last November when I took her we arrived late and the "helpers" weren't too helpful! :( This time we are arriving about 1.00-ish so hope they are still in the mood to help!

Gae

That's because I spell my name Graham:D:D:D

Archived