IOS JR. Suite Amenities

WWbytheSEA

Specifically are Bathrobes avail in the Jr Suite cabin or do I need to buy one or rent one. Wife uses a robe everyday out of the shower and I really am already trying to cut down on her what to pack list. I only have 5 suitcases for her, myself and two teenage boys and she has already staked claim to 4 of them.. LOL

I have just read on another thread that they are now providing short-sleeve robes on some sailings:eek:

We just got used to the "One size fits you on the last day of the cruise when after you consumed mass quantities of food:eek:" that were long sleeved.

Nothing like a long sleeve robe in the Carribean to cover up with.

Wonder what the Alaskan cruisers get? Tank tops??

Sea Ya

I have just read on another thread that they are now providing short-sleeve robes on some sailings:eek:

We just got used to the "One size fits you on the last day of the cruise when after you consumed mass quantities of food:eek:" that were long sleeved.

Nothing like a long sleeve robe in the Carribean to cover up with.

Wonder what the Alaskan cruisers get? Tank tops??

Sea Ya

I've gotten the terrycloth ones in the Baltics & Alaska and the waffleweave ones in the western med & caribbean...So do they change them depending on itinerary or is it the luck of the draw ? Looking forward to see what Oasis is going to have in Oct...regardless I tend to just bring my own light one from home.

Archived