HAL "Welcome Home" e-mail ....

sail7seas

Thank you Sail, I will call them. I don't know why my posts show up like that. Sorry about that. If anyone knows why, let me know. :)

I have no problem reading your posts, so no idea what the issue may be.:confused: Your posts appear the same as all the others, to me.

By the way, when I spoke with HAL when booking this cruise, I asked about OBC and they said they did not offer any with this because it was a "Flash Sale". Later in the conversation I did say I had just returned from a cruise with them in August. It won't hurt to call them I guess.

I have scroll right to see the right side of your messages.

I think it is because your signature boxes are lined up three in a row and that shows as way past the margins on my settings. It happens every once in a while when someone has a very long signature.

When you call HAL to ask for the OBC, specifically mention the Promo Code letters. Be very clear you are asking about Promo ZPN/ZPM.

Please let us know how you make out.

I have scroll right to see the right side of your messages.

I think it is because your signature boxes are lined up three in a row and that shows as way past the margins on my settings. It happens every once in a while when someone has a very long signature.

When you call HAL to ask for the OBC, specifically mention the Promo Code letters. Be very clear you are asking about Promo ZPN/ZPM.

Please let us know how you make out.

Ok Sail, I sure will. Thank you for your help.:)

Thank you Startwin, don't know what the problem could have been for Sail. Maybe when I post a "quote"...

I think it's because your countdown clocks are going across the bottom, side by side. Can you do me a favor? Could you delete the countdown clocks for the cruises that you've taken? I know it's strange but it bothers me to see old countdown clocks. It takes away from what the poster is saying. I know I can turn the sigs off but I like to see where people are going.

I think it's because your countdown clocks are going across the bottom, side by side. Can you do me a favor? Could you delete the countdown clocks for the cruises that you've taken? I know it's strange but it bothers me to see old countdown clocks. It takes away from what the poster is saying. I know I can turn the sigs off but I like to see where people are going.

You like to see where they are going but don't care where they've been? :D

By the way, when I spoke with HAL when booking this cruise, I asked about OBC and they said they did not offer any with this because it was a "Flash Sale". Later in the conversation I did say I had just returned from a cruise with them in August. It won't hurt to call them I guess.

Suggest you take Sail's advice & don't sound hesitant when you call HAL..Tell them you want the ZPM/ZPN OBC applied to your booking since you booked it within 60 days after you disembarked your last cruise..Even for the flash sale you should get the OBC..

I had our TA call HAL & they applied it to our booking..

Please let us know how you made out..

Betty

P.S. I have no problem reading your posts..

Done! Sorry for the issue with the past cruises showing up. I do like to see where people have traveled in the past so maybe I can come up with some other way to post that. :)

Thank you for removing the already sailed clocks.

If you put one under the other, the margin issue will resolve.

Three horizontally on one line brings the margins out but

one under the other vertically works great. :)

Good luck getting the OBC.

If one rep isn't cooperative, thank them, hang up and call and get a

different rep. Often you get different responses from different reps. :rolleyes:

Suggest you take Sail's advice & don't sound hesitant when you call HAL..Tell them you want the ZPM/ZPN OBC applied to your booking since you booked it within 60 days after you disembarked your last cruise..Even for the flash sale you should get the OBC..

I had our TA call HAL & they applied it to our booking..

Please let us know how you made out..

Betty

P.S. I have no problem reading your posts..

Thank you so much, I will give a try and will let you know.

Thank you everyone that helped with the Promo Code!!!!!!!!!!! It worked, I called and actually spoke to the woman who I placed the booking with. I told her I wanted to add the code and she said sure. We received $150 obc for the cabin. So grateful to you all. :) :) :)

Thank you everyone that helped with the Promo Code!!!!!!!!!!! It worked, I called and actually spoke to the woman who I placed the booking with. I told her I wanted to add the code and she said sure. We received $150 obc for the cabin. So grateful to you all. :) :) :)

Excellent!!!!

Always nice when someone benefits from all the wisdom on this board.

That's right OVgirl, in fact, this same woman told me there were no OBC since this was a flash sale when I called to book it. She remembered talking to me when I called tonight. But again, thank you each one, and hope to meet you on a future cruise so I can give you a big hug.:)

GOOD JOB!!! :)

So happy to hear you got the Promo Code applied.

Enjoy that $150....... nice bonus.

Good to hear and thanks so much for removing your old countdowns. Now I can see what you are writing so much better:). How about adding a list of your past cruises to your posts? Several people do that here.

I've been back from my cruise a week now, and no "Welcome home" email from HAL. But I did get a Mariner magazine today. And a very nice brochure from Celebrity, for Alaska cruisetours with beverage packages for 2 and free gratuities, if booked by Sept 30th. Hmm, interesting offer.

Archived