Which one is more comfortable, sofa bed or rollaway?

Ladysilver

Ok, if you had a choice, would you rather sleep on a sofa bed or a rollaway bed? Which one is more comfortable? I'm talking about an adult, not a child. Thanks. :)

I believe the rollaway. The sofa bed has the steel bar going across the bed horizontally where it folds. I've heard it presses on the hip area on most people.

Ask for an extra mattress pad no matter what the adult sleeps on.

I believe the rollaway. The sofa bed has the steel bar going across the bed horizontally where it folds. I've heard it presses on the hip area on most people.

Ask for an extra mattress pad no matter what the adult sleeps on.

If you're going to use the sofabed ask your cabin steward to make it up with a mattress topper ;)

No, there is not a charge for a roll away but they will not fit into every cabin. If you have a suite booked, you can request one since you will have room.

Just remember to request this asap as there are a limited number of them available ;)

rollaway! - They are not the old type that fold in the middle - so, no awful hump - they wheeled out flat - just think of floor space, it will be in the middle of your room all week.

Perhaps a topper on the bed would be better for space, or make the bed upside down and sleep head at foot???

Archived