platinum gifts

IflyWithDi

Just off the Freedom. Platinum gift was the Nike hat. Hubby kept his hat and I traded mine for a tervis tumbler. They were very nice about it. Also got the platinum pins with Carnival Freedom and 2013 on it.

We got the hats too, last month. Eh. I wouldnt be upset if they just did away with these little gifts, most of them just end up sitting in a closet for years...

Got both a hat and cup. They were so late delivering them to the cabin that they said keep the hat when I asked to trade!

The inspiration 2013 pin was waiting for me on the desk, with my parents gold pins.

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg "I can see Carnival Miracle (after 10-2-13) and Inspiration from my porch" (to paraphrase Tina Fey as S. Palin)

I still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar-free vanilla ice-creams!)

Got the pin and tumbler on Triumph 5 day this week, but like the pin the most. DW likes the tumbler. We didn't pay thousands for the gifts, we paid thousands for great cruises and the gifts are just that ... Gifts. We appreciate them.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

i got binoculars '12 and a cooler in '11.. what is a tarvis tumbler? I have ugly polyester mens polo shirts from the blackjack tournament, a hat from 2nd place at something.... I really do not want a hat... I will donate it back to the ship, I don't want it so bad. No one I know will wear that hat. No. One. Not even my scarecrow. A cup would be nice, or anothe pin-- ppl really want those pins. Leaving Sat, for a B2B. I will check back in when I get home in October.

You should get a specialty deck of cards!!:D Have fun on the B2B! Wish I could do that.

The cap is better than you think it'd be, nice material. Gave it to the steward.

The binoculars are pathetic but I still had fun with them.

Once you become Platinum, you keep getting the Platinum gift each cruise until you become a Diamond and then you keep getting the Diamond gift. I love my tervis cup from last January.:)

Are diamond gifts different from platinum gifts?

The Diamond gift is the same as the Platinum gift.

Archived