Should I change my Promenade Cabin

lauren0309

I booked a promenade cabin on Allure 7201. I was wondering if I should have booked one closer to the other end like 7187. Right now I'm underneath Park Café. Would moving 10 cabins in the other direction make a difference? It looks like there are only about 11 promenade cabins on each side.

If you didn't otherwise have a particular preference, I'd consider switching myself. I was in 7197 on Allure of the Seas, and we could hear the sound of chairs being moved up in Park Cafe in the morning hours. Since I'm a late sleeper, it was a bit discouraging to me. (We had 7197 because we wanted a connecting cabin.)

I don't know how 7187 is, but judging by what I can see from the deck plans, it'd be under the Britto store instead and that should be quiet in the mornings.

• 3 weeks later...
If you didn't otherwise have a particular preference, I'd consider switching myself. I was in 7197 on Allure of the Seas, and we could hear the sound of chairs being moved up in Park Cafe in the morning hours. Since I'm a late sleeper, it was a bit discouraging to me. (We had 7197 because we wanted a connecting cabin.)

I don't know how 7187 is, but judging by what I can see from the deck plans, it'd be under the Britto store instead and that should be quiet in the mornings.

Is there a link you can provide that shows the how I can see exactly what's above or below my cabin? I'm also in a promenade on allure. Thanks!!

Is there a link you can provide that shows the how I can see exactly what's above or below my cabin? I'm also in a promenade on allure. Thanks!!

Just take a look at the deck plans on RCCL's website. You can see how they overlay and where the cabins are by flipping through the decks.

I booked a promenade cabin on Allure 7201. I was wondering if I should have booked one closer to the other end like 7187. Right now I'm underneath Park Café. Would moving 10 cabins in the other direction make a difference? It looks like there are only about 11 promenade cabins on each side.

If you are under park cafe you should switch. We had that our first time and never again. The noise was very disturbing. And the noise from some promenade events was surprisingly loud.

• 1 year later...

This is an old post but wondering if you ended up switching? We just did a similar switch (reason was to get the Pullman bed) but also noticed that we are now closer to the elevators...and looking at what is above us (photo area as opposed to Park Cafe), I think this move will be better in terms of noise complaints you read about.