General Excursion ?

pinkpanther52

Hi, On next years cruise from the Cannes port of call I fancy doing the excursion to Grasse. Ship docks at 08.00 if on time. The excursion leaves at 13.15. I would like to wander about Cannes on my own in the morning. Given that it is a tender port is going a shore in the morning going to be a problem? And do I have to get back on board the ship to meet the tour or can I meet it on land? Thanks

Sure, you can stroll around Cannes for a little while before the excursion. If it is a ship sponsored tour just check with the excursion desk where the bus picks up from, there are usually several of them along a specific street. It sounds like a great day.

Jonathan

As has been posted, your afternoon tour will probably meet ashore near the tender pier. If it were to meet onboard, you could simply go to the tour desk and explain your situation and they would tell you where to meet them ashore. And we do agree that once ashore you should not go back to the ship. There are plenty of restaurants/cafes located within a few blocks of the tender pier where you can enjoy a nice lunch before meeting your tour.

Hank

Archived