No HMC ... again

CocoaMom

Did it go from a 5 to 8 day cruise? The only itineraries I see where Freedom goes to HMC are the 5 day ones.

I'm hoping they change a 5 day one to a longer one, which is why I ask.

Sorry you won't get to HMC on your cruise. Both Glory and Conquest will go there next year. I think you can change with no penalty when they change the itinerary.

Changed all ports due to "operational considerations." This had been a 5 day - Nassau, Half Moon Cay and Grand Turk.

Now Changed to: 6 day - Key West, Grand Cayman and Cozumel.

Yes, PVP said he can change me to a different ship that's going to HMC. I had booked this for 2 reasons. One - this will be first sailing after dry dock and 2nd, HMC.

Although we won't get to HMC, I've got 3 cabins booked and think I'm going to accept the change (the date works) ... one extra day free of charge plus I'll still be on the Freedom after dry dock. Not thrilled with the new ports, been to all too many times, but I'll survive. HMC will have to wait ... again!

Congratulations on the extra day (free), but sorry you will miss HMC. DW and I think HMC has the best beach of all the private islands.

I soo have to agree with you on this. This is the BEST beach I've been to. How depressing for you they cancelled HMC. Well, it will be a great excuse to book another, and try to hit it again :D

Could be a HAL ship will be there that same day. HAL owns the island, and they generally don't mix cruise lines.

Roz

Carnival owns HMC....we have been there twice on Destiny.

Holland bought the island in 1997. Holland is owned by Carnival corp. Holland gets first dibs on the island. :)

Archived