MUST HAVE foods on Princess

vent1020

Call me over zealous or just getting excited, but I have created a bucket list of foods I NEED to try for sure when I leave in 30 days, based on what I have read on the message boards here. Here it is:

Breakfast sandwich at IC

Chicken Salad at IC

Fettuccine Alfredo in the Parmesan bowl

Escargot

Beef Wellington

All of these, I have heard people mention as being great items to eat. Are there any other foods that you MAKE SURE you have when you are sailing Princess? I love food and would hate to take the cruise and come back and realize I missed the opportunity to try something else that is fantastic.

Call me over zealous or just getting excited, but I have created a bucket list of foods I NEED to try for sure when I leave in 30 days, based on what I have read on the message boards here. Here it is:

Breakfast sandwich at IC

Chicken Salad at IC

Fettuccine Alfredo in the Parmesan bowl

Escargot

Beef Wellington

All of these, I have heard people mention as being great items to eat. Are there any other foods that you MAKE SURE you have when you are sailing Princess? I love food and would hate to take the cruise and come back and realize I missed the opportunity to try something else that is fantastic.

You may also wish to try:

Yogurt Parfait at the IC

Tomato and Mozzarella Panini at IC

Filet Mignon at Crowne Grill

Princess is well known for its soufflés

Pizza by the pool

All of their home made ice creams on the menu that change daily

Pistachio cream at the IC....as seen here...

http://www.cruisefoods.com/index.php?ship=crown_princess&cat1=3&cat2=2

Being the first three responses mentioned soufflés, I am adding those to the list. Also, that picture of the pistachio cream.....OMG :eek: That looks AWESOME!!!!!!!

If you have a sweet tooth, the Love Boat Dream will satisfy it!

We are doing the UBD and I think they serve this(but I could be wrong) But, now that you mention it, I remember reading about this and am going to DEFINITELY add it to my list. Thank you.

You may also wish to try:

Yogurt Parfait at the IC

Tomato and Mozzarella Panini at IC

Filet Mignon at Crowne Grill

We are going to be eating at the Crown Grill and I love Filet Mignon, so I will get this for sure. Also read that the paninis were really good, so will add these to my list.

I'm not a tea person(not that I hate it, just don't drink it a lot), but have heard about this and thought about doing it just for the experience. Thank you.

I am not a huge tea fan either, but I do LOVE scones, so afternoon tea is one of my favorites onboard. (I really go for the scones with cream and jam, and the tea is just a side note ;)). I am actually already getting excited for it on my upcoming cruise in November.

To help you make up your list:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1887473&page=13

Happy Cruising!

Thanks. I have actually read through your post and what an awesome job you did with the menu's! Everything looks so good. I was more looking for those items that EVERYONE just loves and brags about, like "chicken Salad" at International Cafe, that people say they can't get enough of.

I am not a huge tea fan either, but I do LOVE scones, so afternoon tea is one of my favorites onboard. (I really go for the scones with cream and jam, and the tea is just a side note ;)). I am actually already getting excited for it on my upcoming cruise in November.

I've ALWAYS been a "I'll try anything once" type of person, so for sure, I'm going to try this. I love scones too, so it'll probably be pretty cool. We are going in November also on the Golden Princess.

If you have a sweet tooth, the Love Boat Dream will satisfy it!

We are doing the UBD and I think they serve this(but I could be wrong) But, now that you mention it, I remember reading about this and am going to DEFINITELY add it to my list. Thank you.

The Love Boat Dream is one of the standard desert items so it should definitely be available. I love it. Of course I also love the creme brulee. You might want to try that as well. ;)

Try the Croissant Donuts at the IC. They said it was a new offering on the Caribbean princess last week. They look strange - square with a hole in the middle and lots of powdered sugar, but they were very, VERY good.

The Love Boat Dream is one of the standard desert items so it should definitely be available. I love it. Of course I also love the creme brulee. You might want to try that as well. ;)

I also love creme brulee. I agree that might have to do both. :D

I confess!! I order Chicken Salad for 2 and enjoy both helpings myself:D

It's that good!!

Reading about the foods aboard, I think this really is the one thing that everyone agrees is a must have. I can't wait to try it.

Well, if you are going to the Crown Grill, then I consider the Black and Blue Onion Soup is a must have.

...and so are the Spring Rolls on the first night's menu.

I forgot about the black and blue onion soup which again, I have read quite a few people say was something you have to try.

Don't think I have read about the spring rolls. I'll have to try them.

Archived