What is included in Labadee

Tin

one of the port that we will visit is Labadee (Celebrity Silhouette). I know this is a private island, so I don't really know how it works. Got couple of questions:

are there places to eat? cost?

we have drink packages, can we use it there?

Food is free. Last time I was there drink packages worked (but make sure) if it still does.

The use of lounge chairs and umbrellas are free but a tip is expected they will clean them off and set them up where you would like, so its worth the few bucks.

You will pay for snorkel equipment, flotation mats,excursions,and cabana rentals. Also remember if you plan on buying souvenirs you will need to take cash because the vendors do not accept your seapass card.

Extra info it's not a private island it's a peninsula that is fenced off from the rest of the island.

thanks for the info. Are there many options for food or just one place?

There are a few places for non cabana guests they all serve the same BBQ set up such as burgers, ribs, chicken, sides, fruits, and deserts and its all free of charge.

The ship provides a BBQ lunch in several places on the beach....all included! You can always go back to the ship if you feel the need....just walk on and off at will!

The BBQ has burgers, dogs, chicken, etc.....all the fixin's.....fruit, salads, beans, corn.....typical cookout food.

Yes...your drink package will work at the private beaches. It's just like being on the ship!

The ship provides a BBQ lunch in several places on the beach....all included! You can always go back to the ship if you feel the need....just walk on and off at will!

The BBQ has burgers, dogs, chicken, etc.....all the fixin's.....fruit, salads, beans, corn.....typical cookout food.

Yes...your drink package will work at the private beaches. It's just like being on the ship!

LOL didn't I say all that ?

Archived