From Ft Lauderdale airport to port of miami?

macsmokin

• 4 weeks later...
QLS used them again to and from the breeze this weekend and there service is much better than SAS.
What are their per person rates for FLL-POM? I checked the web site and couldn't find any shared ride option.

I've never had any problem with SAS. Used them 5 or more times.

Charlie

What's wrong with flying into MIA instead of FLL? It is a straight shot from the airport via taxi or Limo to the cruise dock. Take 836 east to Biscayne Blvd to NE 6th St, Port Blvd to your ship.

We fly into FLL instead of MIA because we fly Southwest. My wife and I fly SWA for business and rack up the points. It has been years since we have paid to fly for a cruise.

We have been using SAS for the past couple years and have been very satisfied with them.

Sent from my Samsung Note 10.1 using Forums mobile app.

We fly into FLL instead of MIA because we fly Southwest. My wife and I fly SWA for business and rack up the points. It has been years since we have paid to fly for a cruise.

We have been using SAS for the past couple years and have been very satisfied with them.

Sent from my Samsung Note 10.1 using Forums mobile app.

We fly Delta because I have 500,000 miles on them and my wife is Silver Medallion. I do have brand loyalty with them. SW just bought Air-Tran and now serves Atlanta, but that is a few years too late for me.

What's wrong with flying into MIA instead of FLL? It is a straight shot from the airport via taxi or Limo to the cruise dock. Take 836 east to Biscayne Blvd to NE 6th St, Port Blvd to your ship.

As others have said...cost. Almost every time it is cheaper to fly from CHM or DAY to MIA vs. FLL.

Charlie