Celebrity Silhoutte Ulimate Dining Package

pottsiepa

Sounds like one heck of a deal. The food and service in these restaurants is impeccable. On the Silhouette, we so enjoyed having lunch at "The Porch." The views of the ocean while dining at the Tuscan Grille are beautiful -- the ambiance of the Murano -- what can I say -- unbelieveable. The champagne high tea at Murano is not to be missed! And Bistro on Five is a great place for breakfast, lunch or just a snack. We did not try the Lawn Club Grille and have regretted it ever since. But the most enjoyable part of any of these restaurants is avoiding the large crowds of people -- so worth the extra money.

I read this online -- at a cost of $203 pp, the “Ultimate Specialty Package,” which can only be purchased onboard, features unlimited dinners in specialty restaurants of guests’ choice, at least one specialty restaurant lunch, one admission to Champagne high tea, and unlimited breakfasts, lunches and dinners in Bistro on Five and, on Celebrity Reflection and Celebrity Silhouette, also at The Porch.

Sounds like one heck of a deal. The food and service in these restaurants is impeccable. On the Silhouette, we so enjoyed having lunch at "The Porch." The views of the ocean while dining at the Tuscan Grille are beautiful -- the ambiance of the Murano -- what can I say -- unbelieveable. The champagne high tea at Murano is not to be missed! And Bistro on Five is a great place for breakfast, lunch or just a snack. We did not try the Lawn Club Grille and have regretted it ever since. But the most enjoyable part of any of these restaurants is avoiding the large crowds of people -- so worth the extra money.

I read this online -- at a cost of $203 pp, the “Ultimate Specialty Package,” which can only be purchased onboard, features unlimited dinners in specialty restaurants of guests’ choice, at least one specialty restaurant lunch, one admission to Champagne high tea, and unlimited breakfasts, lunches and dinners in Bistro on Five and, on Celebrity Reflection and Celebrity Silhouette, also at The Porch.

My DH and I will book this package on the Silhouette in January. Sounds great and we also enjoy dining at the Porch and Bistro on Five.

No wine. However if you booked your cruise and got a free drink package, it is!

The Ultimate Dining Package combined with the Premium Drink Package makes it an all-inclusive cruise. We did wine-pairing every time we dined at Murano and Tuscan Grill on the Silhouette.

We did this on the Reflection and we loved it! You can only book on the ship, and we did as soon as we boarded. There is a finite amount of these packages, so book quickly. We LOVED Murano and the Lawn Club Grille and the 2 were totally different. We tried Quisine once and it was 'fun' but not a stellar meal like Murano. The Tuscan Grill had great food but a few issues with service (no wine at all throughout the meal....it finally came with my Pop Rocks crème brulee). My best advice? In Murano, order the Chateaubriand for 2 then add tableside prepared lobster tails to go with!!! The best surf and turf you will ever try!! Also, the Grand Marnier soufflé is ridiculously good!

Lunch on the Porch has fabulous views, and the Cowboy Crepe in Bistro is to die for. We will be booking this package from now on when we are on the S-Class ships.

We did this on the Reflection and we loved it! You can only book on the ship, and we did as soon as we boarded. There is a finite amount of these packages, so book quickly. We LOVED Murano and the Lawn Club Grille and the 2 were totally different. We tried Quisine once and it was 'fun' but not a stellar meal like Murano. The Tuscan Grill had great food but a few issues with service (no wine at all throughout the meal....it finally came with my Pop Rocks crème brulee). My best advice? In Murano, order the Chateaubriand for 2 then add tableside prepared lobster tails to go with!!! The best surf and turf you will ever try!! Also, the Grand Marnier soufflé is ridiculously good!

Lunch on the Porch has fabulous views, and the Cowboy Crepe in Bistro is to die for. We will be booking this package from now on when we are on the S-Class ships.

Can you tell me how much it was

Can you tell me how much it was

The package was $29 per person per night and included all Specialty restaurant dinners and lunches on the Bistro or Porch and also included one Specialty lunch on a sea day, which we did not attend because we are huge fans of the Mast Grill burgers!!

The package was $29 per person per night and included all Specialty restaurant dinners and lunches on the Bistro or Porch and also included one Specialty lunch on a sea day, which we did not attend because we are huge fans of the Mast Grill burgers!!

I assume there is no gratuity charge on top of the $29 pp per day?

The Ultimate Dining Package combined with the Premium Drink Package makes it an all-inclusive cruise. We did wine-pairing every time we dined at Murano and Tuscan Grill on the Silhouette.

Why wouldn't it be "all inclusive" if you had the drink package without the Ultimate Dining Package? :confused:

🎃

Why wouldn't it be "all inclusive" if you had the drink package without the Ultimate Dining Package? :confused:

🎃

I was referring to the following attributes of an "all inclusive" experience

- Pay upfront

- Enjoy all the dining and bar venues, including any Restaurant of choice for dinner. Well, except for Blu but that's just fine with us ;)

The Ultimate Dining Package is one way to do it. This is our preferred way :)

I was referring to the following attributes of an "all inclusive" experience

- Pay upfront

- Enjoy all the dining and bar venues, including any Restaurant of choice for dinner. Well, except for Blu but that's just fine with us ;)

The Ultimate Dining Package is one way to do it. This is our preferred way :)[/quote

My DH and I agree. Looking forward to enjoying the dining and alcohol packages on our upcoming reflection cruise. We also purchase the unlimited DVD with all of our professional pictures

with the ultimate dining package, do you have to select all your restaurant choices when you sign up, or can you call for reservations on the day you want to go?

Typically, you book all dinners the first day of the cruise when you book the package. This will ensure you get the times and days that you want. Also you would book the special lunches. Agents are in the restaurant and outside the lunch buffet area.

Bistro on Five and the lawn club informal restaurant do not require any reservations.

• 2 weeks later...

There will be at least one specialty dining desk near where you check or between there and the ship. There will probably be one close to where you board and there will be someone in/near the specialty restaurants. Anyone will be more than willing to take your money!

Sue

Can anyone tell me where you go or whom you see to book the unlimited dinner package on the ship:confused:

Joe

Usually the dining room people have kiosks setup just outside the entrance to the buffet. In addition, sometimes one of the speciality restaurants has a manager at that location. Best to ask a greeter when you board the ship as they will direct you.