Japanese-style Bath being added to Diamond Princess

RickEk

Just got this in my email... interesting. Looks like it will be added to the aft section.

Beautiful! Wonderful designs. My favorite ship so far in the fleet but sadly moved beyond my reach...I feel the Far East calling!

Thanks for the video link!

Norris

in Chicago

Like cars, Japanese built ships are awesome! I wish they would have sent any other 2 ships over there.

I agree too – any of the Grand Class sisters besides these two. Of course I felt the new Royal and Regal would be good choices but that didn’t go over very well.

They are gearing it up for the Asian market (Japan especially) which I don't mind but please don't encourage the Chinese (bad experiences on two cruises with the Chinese - RUDE!)

Diamond is a favourite of ours and are happy it is now in our part of the world. We are back on her in 45 days and am looking forward to the break.:D

They are gearing it up for the Asian market (Japan especially) which I don't mind but please don't encourage the Chinese (bad experiences on two cruises with the Chinese - RUDE!)

Diamond is a favourite of ours and are happy it is now in our part of the world. We are back on her in 45 days and am looking forward to the break.:D

LOL!! I couldn't agree more and I am Chinese!

Archived