I knew it was true-Celebrity Crew really do love their passengers

simon stingray

I just came across this strange video on youtube:cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_HQp4Ye0-k

Has anyone else experienced funny or unusual behaviour from Celebrity Crew:confused:

Nice gesture but according to someone onboard the ship at the moment, Code Red is in effect. Let's hope this short video clip is from sometime ago, and not a cruise or two prior to the present sailing.

Way too much kissing for Code Red.

Hi Simon,

I enjoyed watching this! Thanks for this morning's smile.

Do you remember us? You came to our cabin on the Silhouette for a party a few years ago. We have great pictures of the event. A fond hello to both of you!

Sheila (Andy, too, who is fishing)

Nice gesture but according to someone onboard the ship at the moment, Code Red is in effect. Let's hope this short video clip is from sometime ago, and not a cruise or two prior to the present sailing.

Way too much kissing for Code Red.

When did the Connie go to Code Red? I had not heard this.

Hi Simon,

I enjoyed watching this! Thanks for this morning's smile.

Do you remember us? You came to our cabin on the Silhouette for a party a few years ago. We have great pictures of the event. A fond hello to both of you!

Sheila (Andy, too, who is fishing)

Hi Sheila!

What a nice surprise-great to hear from you!

Of course we remember you and Andy well. We also have photos from your party. Steven and I often talk about that cruise-what a great bunch of people we met.

We wish you both well and hope to meet up with you again on a cruise sometime:cool:

Simon & Steven.

Some of my fondest memories of Celebrity have been running into crew members we met on a previous cruise and getting a big hug and a welcome back greeting.

This sounds like fun and something JC would dream up. Participation is not required, so if you're opposed to hugging, just pass them by.

Hope your comment, "if you are opposed to hugging, just pass them by", was not directed toward me.

I love seeing crew from one ship to another as well. And nothing like receiving a big friendly hello from someone.

I was just pointing out (and obviously not doing a good job at it) that in light of Cruisenut's (Arno) posting that Constellation is sailing Code Red that I truly hoped this cute video was from an earlier sailing.

Hopefully no one was offended by my comment. Not my intent. :-)

Archived