Concierge ??

I've looked around but can't find the answer..

We are going on the Independence of the Seas in Dec and need to set a couple of things up, in the room, on labadee and with a speciality restaurant . We are not in a Suite (just a Balcony) but we are Diamond Plus. so do i contact the Concierge or the Diamond Concierge..

I did find the address on on thread, but not sure which one to e-mail?? any thoughts

Thanks in advance..

We are going on the Independence of the Seas in Dec and need to set a couple of things up, in the room, on labadee and with a speciality restaurant . We are not in a Suite (just a Balcony) but we are Diamond Plus. so do i contact the Concierge or the Diamond Concierge..

I did find the address on on thread, but not sure which one to e-mail?? any thoughts

Thanks in advance..

You can use either Concierge.

Sorry if I'm wrong Bob but they are not in a suite. I thought that you needed to be pinnacle to be able to use the CL and its associated concierge if you were not in a GS or above.

Currently Diamond Plus and PC have access to the CL.

Currently Diamond Plus and PC have access to the CL.

Correct..so they can e-mail and use either concierge and the lounges of their choice..In this case on Indy, I much prefer the DL with it's additional outdoor patio area as opposed to the small dark interior space of the CL.

Thanks in advance..

If you are interested in booking a cabana in Labadee on Barefoot Beach..since you aren't in a suite ask (the concierge) to be put on a waitlist (it worked out for us)..otherwise you can reserve a cabana on Nellies with the concierge or online through excursions...Best of luck and enjoy !

If you are interested in booking a cabana in Labadee on Barefoot Beach..since you aren't in a suite ask (the concierge) to be put on a waitlist (it worked out for us)..otherwise you can reserve a cabana on Nellies with the concierge or online through excursions...Best of luck and enjoy !

thanks everyone.. this is kind of Our Honeymoon, I got married two hours before coming back here at the end of Jul and don't go back till Dec 3rd...

we this is our first cruise as Diamond Plus. and I figure the Reg Concierge would not be as busy and I was going to ask about the Cabana's, will definitely get on the wait list for Barefoot Beach if I can't get Nellie's

Yes I I want one, I went to reserve it on-line but lost internet before I could finish (I'm stationed Iraq so the internet is hit and miss sometimes), when I went in the next day it says to do it on board... but the Explorer will be there on the same day.... so will contact the Reg one... But I do agree that the DL lounge is better than the CL lounge.. from what I've read anyway......

now the cruise is DEC 15th so .. so when do you think I should contact him? now or wait till the week before..

again thanks for your help...

Thanks in advance..

We often find it easier to simply reserve the restaurant ourselves, on line. That way, if a day or time is not available, we can consider an alternate. How would the concierge ( either the Diamond or Suite Concierge) know what other day/time would suit your plans?

In my opinion, it seems that although D+ are permitted in the CL, that many of the Suite concierges often pay more attention to suite passengers than they do D+ passengers. You may have better luck contacting the D concierge for your other needs.

Enjoy

M

In my opinion, it seems that although D+ are permitted in the CL, that many of the Suite concierges often pay more attention to suite passengers than they do D+ passengers. You may have better luck contacting the D concierge for your other needs. EnjoyM

good point.. thanks

Archived