Loyalty OBC on the 3/4 day special offer cruises?

Sandy R

I can tell you that the OBC that goes with using a FCD (Future Cruise Deposit) was immediately put into my shipboard account. All $15.00 :) You can now view your OBC in your cruise personalizer on the Princess website. It's in the list on the right

WE also booked a four day and am wondering if we get the Princess Loyalty credit (not the FCC credit), but the one that starts with 21 cruise.This doesn't show up in OBC on personalizer and appears once on ship . A note from Princess in your cabin and appears as a credit on Invoice on board.

So anyone , did you receive this on these short cruises?

Gloria we might just have to wait till Monday and get a print out to see if that credit is there. I'm hoping we do. With the $15 and the $25 that would just about take care of the tipping.

Joe

We booked one of the special 3/4 day sailings. Anyone know if loyalty OBC will be given on one of those sailing... we booked the 4 day.

Yes, you will get the loyalty obc.

Before we went on the Royal inaugural, we went on the 2 day preview cruise. We were really surprised to find the card in our room for our perk. Didn't expect it.

Enjoy

I just got off the Golden 4 night sailing Saturday and there was a card in my cabin with my $25 loyalty OBC. The Military credit was also there for DH so everything is given on a shorter cruise but in a smaller amount for the military.

Yipee... looks like we we'll get the Loyalty OBC. With Loyalty, Military and Carnival Corp, we'll be at $125 for our 4 day on Oct. 28. And, I've been following the 10 weather reports and it looks like we'll have nice weather, too.

Joe,

I figured with each of our FCC used plus Shareholder benefit , we are now at $100.00. So if we get the Loyalty, we will be a bit over the top.

Guess we will have to wait. We did get our very first Loyalty on the Royal.

A nice surprise for us.

After tips it's enough for a nice bottle of wine! :D

Archived