You can tell I'm desperate...

shrimp56

What channel do you get to watch reruns of the "Love Boat".

You can get them from Netflix. We watched some of them because we were going to be traveling on the Love Boat's sister ship and occasional TV stand-in last year, and wanted to see how Hollywood treated her, compared to the real deal.

One of the funniest things on the TV sound stage "ship" were the wide cabin hallways where at least three or four people could walk abreast talking to each other.

And then lo and behold, on our last cruise we had a Neptune Suite that was right off the hallway going into the Prinsendam's Crow's Nest - wide enough for four people, no problem. Just like in the movies!

The other funny thing was seeing departing passengers hailing cabs carrying only a single hat box as their entire luggage for the trip.

That's funny! We don't have any cruises booked and last night I could hear the fog horn and I commented on how it reminded me of being on a cruise! Think I'm desperate?!!:)

You must be close to Steveston. I too heard the boats last night. Miss the big automatic fog horn that was at mouth of the Fraser. That was the BIG 2 note one. Used to love going to sleep listening to it..

What channel do you get to watch reruns of the "Love Boat".

It is broadcast on ME TV on Sunday afternoons. If your not a cable subscriber, one of the network stations in major markets will usually offer ME on one of it's digital substations.

:p

When I start googling "cruise ship sounds." I was yearning for the sounds of the ship and the water, thinking that might help tide me over. It's either that or reruns of "Love Boat."

And here they are LOL

http://www.sounddogs.com/results.asp?Type=1,&CategoryID=1010&SubcategoryID=49

You are AWESOME! Now to find the horns and sail away sounds! :D:D

When I start googling "cruise ship sounds." I was yearning for the sounds of the ship and the water, thinking that might help tide me over. It's either that or reruns of "Love Boat."

And here they are LOL

http://www.sounddogs.com/results.asp?Type=1,&CategoryID=1010&SubcategoryID=49

You have way to much time on your hands:D:eek:

Kidding aside there will be a sailaway tomorrow in PE.

You must be close to Steveston. I too heard the boats last night. Miss the big automatic fog horn that was at mouth of the Fraser. That was the BIG 2 note one. Used to love going to sleep listening to it..

Closer to downtown Vancouver so hear the fog horns-for a week now! I don't mind it at all but our neighbors dog sure hates the sound.:eek:

Archived