Urgent info needed soon for upcoming cruise

drfun48

I have been told that there is a secret Celebrity handshake when exchanged with a ship's officer or captain's Club host will allow you to get into otherwise inaccessible areas of the ship where one can experience incredible luxury and an indescribable benefits.

Could anyone describe that handshake and what those benefits might be ?

I have been told that there is a secret Celebrity handshake when exchanged with a ship's officer or captain's Club host will allow you to get into otherwise inaccessible areas of the ship where one can experience incredible luxury and an indescribable benefits.

It's a secret! Only a Snowden type would reveal it.

If we told you we would have to (you know what would happen)! :eek:

Since I am the world's most interesting man,if you tried to kill me you would kill yourself first trying.

Stay thirsty my friend.

I still have my Ovaltine decoder ring. I you would please post it in code,I could decode it.

Celebrity has rendered the decoder ring useless. It can only be reprogrammed through the Celebrity web site by Captain Midnight. Must be done by 12:00 am on Sunday so work. Fast.

Celebrity has rendered the decoder ring useless. It can only be reprogrammed through the Celebrity web site by Captain Midnight. Must be done by 12:00 am on Sunday so work. Fast.

I have already contacted a member of his Secret Squadron who assures me he will be able to reprogram it for me within the hour via a text message to him at the Funny Farm nursing home.

I have already contacted a member of his Secret Squadron who assures me he will be able to reprogram it for me within the hour via a text message to him at the Funny Farm nursing home.

He's pulling your leg as he is currently directing the reprogramming of a health insurance website

Surely you don't expect anyone to post it out here on an open forum.

Then it would no longer be a secret.

Have you registered at healthcare.gov yet?

There are whispers that there is a link to it there, along with other secret Celebrity information accessible only to those who can successfully get in, since there are rumors circulating that the healthcare website was designed by the same people who designed the Celebrity website.

There has even been speculation that the very tall ladies who designed the storage for the S-class cabins may have some affiliation with that group.

Good luck. That is all I can reveal for now.

To find out: go to deck 0. Open the manhole. Go down the ladder. Crawl along the pipes. Turn left turn left turn left. Go down the ladder. Hold your nose. Oh wait, that's how you collect your $6 .67 for the four standing ovation contract. But ask there and I'm sure "turtle" knows.

just got the message...it says...d-r-i-n-k-o-v-a-l-t-i-n-e....gotta run. Men in white coats with nets surrounding my tent.

You must have the wrong ring, I really shouldn't say this on a public forum but the message I decoded with my secret Celebrity ring says....

d-r-i-n-k-m-a-r-t-i-n-i-s

You need to locate the flintstone's 4th season episode # 7 and look for Fred at the meeting of the Royal Water Buffalo's. In that scene, Fred shows you what the secret handshake is, and what the hat looks like that you have to wear in order to give the hand shake.

Let me know how it works out for you.

Howard

If you shake hands (with a couple of bucks in your palm) with a pool butler, he will arrange to pre-hog deck chairs for you. I have thought about doing a similar thing with the captain (with larger bills of course) to have him stop our transatlantic cruise midway across the atlantic, drop one of the lifeboats and run a deep sea fishing excursion for a few hours.

It's so secret no one knows it:D

Archived