Menu's from the Three Day Ensenada Cruise

AZbeachboy

On the original picture is there a line of information when you right click on it?

If there is you copy that then open a response window on here then click on the little yellow image of a mountain at the top and paste the photo information in there.

On the original picture is there a line of information when you right click on it?

If there is you copy that then open a response window on here then click on the little yellow image of a mountain at the top and paste the photo information in there.

Addendum

When you right click on the original picture it should say "view Image info"

Click on THAT and copy THAT info and then paste it into the box I mentioned above.

I have used Photobucket to upload my photos and then post to here. You can get the storage for free (an ad will play while your photos are uploading, but if you turn down the sound, you won't hear it). You post the code which is using to copy and voila, your photos will post larger than the thumbnails.

Thanks for trying, anyway :) Since I can't read them maybe you can just tell me, is there lobster, and if so what night?

Some sailings have had lobster and some have not. I think they've been experimenting with the menus on these cruises. On the 3 night cruise leaving October 18th, they had a dish that was surf & turf on night 2--a lobster tail and a filet.

I did the 3 day Ensenada cruise and enjoyed the lobster it was pleasantly tasty and not rubbery the beef was excellent.

I did encounter a few problems with the food while on board, the most egregious was when we uncovered our bread basket the buns had been recycled.

One of the buns had a bite out of it. The Waite staff said it was not so but were very agitated and whisked it away and then brought free drinks to the table of four.

Very off putting, and we did not enjoy the rest of the meal in spite of their best efforts.

I will be posting a review of the cruise, we stayed in a mini suite and are now in Hawaii waiting to board the X Millennium sailing Aqua class which will be an interesting comparison.

I have decided to copy these. But it will take me some time. I can do about one per night. I will not repeat the always available section, so I cam be through by this weekend. Sorry for the delay.

Ist Night Page One

Princess Dinner

Appetizer

Warm Crab and Artichoke Dip with Warm Baguettes

Spiced with Old Bay Spice and Dijon Mustard

Applewood Smoked Duck Breast

With zesty cranberry-blackberry relish and baby green salad

Trio of Cantaloupe , Honeydew and Watermelon

Doused with vintage port and lime zest

Always Aavailable

Shrimp Cocktail

An American Classic with horseradish-spiked cocktail sauce

Classic Cesar Salad

Grilled Salomon with Herb and Lemon compound butter

Vegetable of the day and Parsley Potatoes

Pan-seared Corm-Fed Chicken with thyme jus

Lightly seasoned boneless breast with vegetable of the day and roast potatoes

Green Beef Filet Medallions, Green Peppercorn Sauce

Market fresh vegetables and roast potatoes

Spice-rubbed Tri-Tip Roast

Marinated choice American beef, slow roasted, served medium well with

Chimichurri or BBQ sauce, vegetables of the day and steak fries.

Princess Sirloin Beef Burger topped with Stilton and Sautéed Wild Mushroom

Ground fresh daily, cooked to order and served with Gourmet Fries

Thanks for trying, anyway :) Since I can't read them maybe you can just tell me, is there lobster, and if so what night?

There was not any lobster on the menu except for the specialty reasturants. We did has Escargot, but they used what seemed to be left over French Onion soup from the night before to smother them and not the traditional Garlic Butter. They were not very tasty.

As someone said the food was mostly disappointing. We did have great lunch menus. The apps were all good but the entrees were below par from what we have had from Princess in the past. We were on the second three day trip. I think they were still trying to figure things out.

the most egregious was when we uncovered our bread basket the buns had been recycled.One of the buns had a bite out of it. The Waite staff said it was not so but were very agitated and whisked it away and then brought free drinks to the table of four.Very off putting, and we did not enjoy the rest of the meal in spite of their best efforts.

Ewwwww Ewwwww Ewwwwww! :eek: I would not be a "happy camper" at all!

Archived