Website changes for manage my reservations

johnandlinda

I have a cruise for next year and found, by trial and error, that the only way I could access 'manage my booking' is as follows.

Then click on 'online check-in'

Then next to the reservation details, click on the Select drop down box, then click on the 'manage my booking' option.

This is crazy, something needs investigating ASAP by Azamara.

I used to be able to access a summary page which would show cabin assignments, excursions booked, airfare, transfers etc...of course havent booked any excursions yet cause there is still NO info yet on the AZ mazing evening yet..of course they will want my final payment in about a month!

I used to be able to access a summary page which would show cabin assignments, excursions booked, airfare, transfers etc...of course havent booked any excursions yet cause there is still NO info yet on the AZ mazing evening yet..of course they will want my final payment in about a month!

Good Afternoon,

I called Azamara this morning with the same thing. Thet have deleted this page right now. According to the rep, they think it might come back in the near future.

Apparently, I was not the only one who called them on this. I felt it was important to have this page available plus the drop down menu button for managing my reservations.

Will see what happens.

Maybe Bill Lieber can help us.

Dick and Rita

Well, at least on the Canadian (North American?) site there is now a change. But is it progress?

If you go the regular route through Club Azamara...My Azamara...My Reservations you are led to a list of said reservations. But the sentence above that list, which said something to the effect to select your cruise to manage the reservation (such as choose land tours etc.), has disappeared as of this morning.

I guess that's a good thing since you could no longer do that anyway.

However, there is no indication that you can use the Online Check-in to do some minimal management such as reserve tours or spa treatments. (Thanks to the poster who pointed that out; I never would have discovered that)

I think some functionality has been lost and it's hard to imagine that it would be so difficult to restore it. I hope that plans are under way to improve this issue.

Good Afternoon,

I called Azamara this morning with the same thing. Thet have deleted this page right now. According to the rep, they think it might come back in the near future.

Apparently, I was not the only one who called them on this. I felt it was important to have this page available plus the drop down menu button for managing my reservations.

Will see what happens.

Maybe Bill Lieber can help us.

Dick and Rita

I agree. recently we had a cabin change on an upcoming cruise which we could clearly see. Now we can't even see which cabins we have been allocated. The reservation summary in my opinion is vital.

On the UK web site if you go to My Reservations you get the list of reservations but minus the manage my booking button, however there is a menu on the left had side with the bottom two options being Online Check-in & Shore Excursions using these will take you to a list of your bookings and you can select which one to enter. I have just successfully booked the Azamazing Evening for our 30th April cruise on Quest with no problem.

I have a cruise for next year and found, by trial and error, that the only way I could access 'manage my booking' is as follows.

Then click on 'online check-in'

Then next to the reservation details, click on the Select drop down box, then click on the 'manage my booking' option.

This is crazy, something needs investigating ASAP by Azamara.

I don't have a drop-down....just Select which brings up the (non-functional) page. What am I missing?

Attention Bill Leiber,

Can you ask the tech gurus to bring back the summary page, and the drop down button that says manage my reservation.

Thank you.

Dick and Rita

I support that request. Whilst following the links given on here by other posters I appear to be able to get into my booking to be able to view (and possibly book) excursions. I cannot however check the details of my booking e.g. which cabin I have been allocated, the hotel and flights for my cruise etc.

I also found that the On-line check in data I had entered last month for our March 2014 cruise has vanished. Data for our Nov 2014 cruise was still there (so far). More help from the RCCL web gurus!

Got this from LeClub desk today: "I apologize about loss of information on your on-line check-in. Yes, it is a result on the recent upgrades and it should be fully functional in about a week, when it would be safe to reenter your information. I apologize for any inconvenience that causes."