5-Night Constellation Question

BuddyR

I'm thinking of adding a 5-night Constellation cruise in December after coming off a 7-night cruise on the Reflection. It has been a long time since I did my one 5-nighter on Celebrity. What Elite activities are included on these shorter cruises? Is there a Senior Officers' Party or just the Captain Club Celebration? I would guess there aren't as many Elites on these cruises. Thanks for any input!

Laura

I'm thinking of adding a 5-night Constellation cruise in December after coming off a 7-night cruise on the Reflection. It has been a long time since I did my one 5-nighter on Celebrity. What Elite activities are included on these shorter cruises? Is there a Senior Officers' Party or just the Captain Club Celebration? I would guess there aren't as many Elites on these cruises. Thanks for any input!

Laura

Hi Laura,

If memory serves me correctly, I believe that most all of the Elite events are offered on the 5 night sailings. I'm pretty sure we had a Senior Officers party on Connie last season. Hopefully, other members will confirm. We hope to sail on Connie this season as well, she's a great ship !

Yes, there is a Senior Officer's Party, a wine tasting, and a backstage tour of the theater.

There are no Elite drink vouchers or a designated Elite "Happy Hour".

At least this is what there was on the April, 2013 cruise on the Connie.

We did b2b2b on the Constellation in February and all Capt. club amenities were available on each cruise. No drinks tickets as we were able to use Michaels Club. We had a Captains lunch on each cruise which was excellent. We were surprised that this was not done on our recent Solstice cruise.

However, just about everything on the Constellation was much better - particularly the entertainment.

Enjoy - incredible ship and fantastic staff

We did b2b2b on the Constellation in February and all Capt. club amenities were available on each cruise. No drinks tickets as we were able to use Michaels Club. We had a Captains lunch on each cruise which was excellent. We were surprised that this was not done on our recent Solstice cruise.

However, just about everything on the Constellation was much better - particularly the entertainment.

Enjoy - incredible ship and fantastic staff

A Captain's Lunch? You must have been given something special.

In 10 years of cruising with Celebrity I have never heard of a

"Capt's Lunch"....maybe because you were on a triple b2b you were

offered something special but I don't think that is "usual".

Yes, there is a Senior Officer's Party, a wine tasting, and a backstage tour of the theater.

There are no Elite drink vouchers or a designated Elite "Happy Hour".

At least this is what there was on the April, 2013 cruise on the Connie.

Beth

So, Elite members only had complimentary drinks one night on your 5 day cruise?

Archived