Just 'UPGRADED' Myself Fairy !!

Roxxy

I just noticed the Balcony QTY prices dropped to $40 more than what we paid for an Inside! We ALWAYS cruise balcony but the cabin prices were so expensive on this trip, just couldn't justify the cost, especially seeing as though everyone says for this particular Hawaiian cruise - you are rarely in your cabin. Made the call and now we are cruising our 25th Wedding Anniversary on a balcony ! I'm so excited. We are sailing with my BIL and will probably no longer be very close to them but I HAD to jump on this deal !:D

I am so excited !!

I just noticed the Balcony QTY prices dropped to $40 more than what we paid for an Inside! We ALWAYS cruise balcony but the cabin prices were so expensive on this trip, just couldn't justify the cost, especially seeing as though everyone says for this particular Hawaiian cruise - you are rarely in your cabin. Made the call and now we are cruising our 25th Wedding Anniversary on a balcony ! I'm so excited. We are sailing with my BIL and will probably no longer be very close to them but I HAD to jump on this deal !:D

I am so excited !!

Congrats!!! Have a wonderful cruise!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I just noticed the Balcony QTY prices dropped to $40 more than what we paid for an Inside! We ALWAYS cruise balcony but the cabin prices were so expensive on this trip, just couldn't justify the cost, especially seeing as though everyone says for this particular Hawaiian cruise - you are rarely in your cabin.

You'll love the balcony. I was out there quite often on mine. Nothing like sitting there as the ship is pulling into or out of port and a great place to watch the Napali sail-by...

I am so excited !!

Nice work! You already know the benefits of a balcony so ENJOY!

We are sailing with my BIL and will probably no longer be very close to them but I HAD to jump on this deal !:D

I hope you called your BIL and told them about the price drop so they could try to call in and get the same deal. We have two different cabins booked through two different TAs for the Breakaway over T-giving, and both cabins were able to get upgraded and they worked with the TAs to get us in the same section of the ship. Don't keep good deals to yourself :-)

I hope you called your BIL and told them about the price drop so they could try to call in and get the same deal. We have two different cabins booked through two different TAs for the Breakaway over T-giving, and both cabins were able to get upgraded and they worked with the TAs to get us in the same section of the ship. Don't keep good deals to yourself :-)

They already had a great balcony cabin booked. An AFT, with extra large balcony .... So no price drop on their category cabin, just the GTYs.

just hoping we are at least in the AFT area.

I just looked at available cabins and it looks as though the ship is still half empty:confused:

No telling what deck or location we will be in !