Princess Captain Circle

trbarton

I am now at the Platinum level and understand that I have priority boarding.:D Does my boarding pass look any different so that the port officials know that I have priority boarding? I have the boarding pass to print out but it doesn't look any different.

Tom:)

It should have a dark green border at the top and say "Priority" (or Preferred), I can't remember which.

I just got upgraded on my last cruise and when I opened the PDF file it is blue at the top but no mention about Priority or Preferred at the top. Perhaps I should call Princess.

Thanks!

I just got upgraded on my last cruise and when I opened the PDF file it is blue at the top but no mention about Priority or Preferred at the top. Perhaps I should call Princess.

Thanks!

You were probably not platinum when you reserved the cruise.

Your personalizer for the cruise probably also says you are not platinum.

As suggested, call Princess and they will update the record for this cruise. Then you can reprint your boading pass.

By the way, no need to print it in color.

The boarding pass will state platinum. You can go to the platinum check in section or just the other check in booths, depending on which line is shorter. You will be issued a platinum color cruise card and will then wait in the platinum waiting area if you arrive early. If you do arrive early then you will be in line for boarding after BVE's, b2b'ers, suites and elites. It takes no time at all.

I've called Princess and while I was on the phone they upgraded my boarding pass. Yes it's dark green on the top with "Ticket Preferred Boarding Pass" on the top. Thanks to all who replied!!!