sushi and seating in the speciality restaurants

suec12

We will be on the Riviera in the spring - we have taken one other O cruise, several years ago on one of the older ships so I am thinking things may be a bit different on Riviera.

Is there sushi on board?

For the nights we eat in the speciality restaurants, can we sit with others? We liked meeting new folks at the larger tables in the MDR but if I remember correctly, we ended up at a two top in the specialty dining venuew. We like to eat with others! the conversation is always more interesting than just between the 2 of us.

We will be on the Riviera in the spring - we have taken one other O cruise, several years ago on one of the older ships so I am thinking things may be a bit different on Riviera.

Is there sushi on board?

For the nights we eat in the speciality restaurants, can we sit with others? We liked meeting new folks at the larger tables in the MDR but if I remember correctly, we ended up at a two top in the specialty dining venuew. We like to eat with others! the conversation is always more interesting than just between the 2 of us.

I saw sushi in the Terrace daily

When you make the Specialty dining reservations online just say YES to sharing

On my 2 cruises on the smaller Regatta, sushi was available every night in the Terrace Cafe. I assume that is true on the 2 larger ships as well.

When you make your reservations online for the specialty restaurants, you have the choice of specifying whether you want to dine alone or whether you want to share a table. After you make your reservations, when you look at your booking online, and when you receive your docs, you'll see that your specialty reservations indicate "alone" or "share". You also have this choice if you make the reservations in person onboard the ship.

Is there sushi on board?

Red Ginger had an appetizer dish with a couple pieces of sushi + salmon/tuna sashimi during our Marina 2011 cruise...

rg2.jpg.13103aa0edcb3e8f289df423e2bcbc7e.jpg

Sushi is always available in the terrace at dinner time..

Jancruz1

Sushi and Sashimi are available every evening, and occasionally, if you are very lucky, the legendary Oceania Sushi Pizza will be on the buffet menu. They make them individually as a treat for sushi lovers and as a special order.

th?id=H.4899485120529791&pid=1.7

Salmon and or Tuna. Sashimi on a crispy, chewy, fried rice patty......

OMG!