Halloween Cruise: Carnival Fascination Review & Pics-10/28/13 Sailing to LSC & Nassau

All4fun&fun4all

Thanks so much for your AWESOME cruise review. I just booked a last minute deal on this ship and was curious to find some info, stumbled upon this and thoroughly enjoyed every post. I hope I find some party folk like your group on board, you really know how to enjoy yourselves.

Thanks again.

Thanks for reading! I try to cram as much fun as I can on those 5 day sailings. Heck, I try to cram as much fun as I can into my life in general. I think I do a pretty good job at it. :);)

Thanks for another great review Nancy! In my (so far only) cruise, I spent most of my time on Serenity deck with my iPod and a couple DoDs. I actually used the hot tub on a very hot day in Nassau - I got in just long enough to get wet, and then sat on the lounger to dry off and it cooled me down significantly. You might want to try that round.

I'm trying to talk my Mom into a mother/daughter cruise in December on the Fantasy since we've decided to give each other a trip in lieu of a gift for birthdays. She's voting NYC but I'm hoping the pictures of Little Stirrup Cay and Nassau sway her in my direction.

I am scared of those hot tubs but might be willing to try one on the first day before people get in there. I've gotten weird about hot tubs recently. I think it was because of something I have read here on CC but since there aren't kids on Serenity Deck, I might just try it on our May cruise.

LOVE the idea of a cruise as a gift! Maybe one day I can actually get my mom on a ship. She thinks I am crazy to go on cruises. :rolleyes:

Nancy, LOVED the review. One of these days I want to sail with you! Take a look at www.kyssbag.com -- I am careful with my stuff too and this was my solution. Great peace of mind.

I have heard about those kyss bags! I think I may buy one before we sail again. I hate having to worry about leaving my stuff unattended. Thanks for the link!

Enjoyed all the pix from Halloween night. There were some great costumes.

I have to say that in the future I hope to sail on Halloween again. It was just boatloads (HA!) of fun! And I loved dressing up and having a different Halloween shirt each day. And of course let's not forget the tu tus.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
:D I am glad to hear that you didn't lock your keys in your car. You mentioned that you left them in the car while you unloaded the suitcases, and I thought "oh no". I kept waiting to hear about the keys!! LOL.

It looks like the party crowd is ready to sail!! :D

I have been wondering the same thing?? Where are the keys?

Thank you so much for the review! Love all of your reviews! DH and I are doing this same cruise in September. I can't wait. BTW, you really don't look old enough to have a 20 year old!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Oh you are too kind! I think I love you! :D:p

Just joined CC today, my 1st cruise ever will be to LSC and Nassau in Dec 2014. Would love to see your review of LSC but cannot seem to find it...any ideas?? PS....love your other reviews!!

This is the review for LSC. Are the pics showing up naynay?

I have been wondering the same thing?? Where are the keys?

Enjoyed the review!

I left the keys in the car for the attendant to park it. That would have been TERRIBLE if I had locked them in the car. I am glad you enjoyed the review. I am debating if I will write one for my May sailing. I have written so many Fantasy reviews and have already done this one for the ports of call. I guess if I DO do one then it would be purely for my own benefit. LOL

I left the keys in the car for the attendant to park it. That would have been TERRIBLE if I had locked them in the car. I am glad you enjoyed the review. I am debating if I will write one for my May sailing. I have written so many Fantasy reviews and have already done this one for the ports of call. I guess if I DO do one then it would be purely for my own benefit. LOL

I think you should and with pictures. It may show up when a new person just happens thru on the boards. I know the pictures and info was helpful to me. You never know may be something new to share. Carolina Cruise friend. ;)

Just joined CC today, my 1st cruise ever will be to LSC and Nassau in Dec 2014. Would love to see your review of LSC but cannot seem to find it...any ideas?? PS....love your other reviews!!

I just read it last night. It was great. Think it is Carnival Fascination Review & Pictures- 10/28/13 :)

I think you should and with pictures. It may show up when a new person just happens thru on the boards. I know the pictures and info was helpful to me. You never know may be something new to share. Carolina Cruise friend. ;)

The Andrew will probably harass me to do one so more than likely I will. He usually gets what he wants. :p

• 2 weeks later...
I bet. I can't wait for my first oneand I'm already wanting to plan another!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Then you get hooked and it's an addiction and all you can think about is booking your next one so you don't have to go without a countdown clock!

Just wanted to bump this up to the front page so I could find it when our friends get here. They are going on their first cruise in September on a b2b on the Fascination and they have never seen a cruise ship before.

Oh I just love newbies! I love to see their faces for all of the first experiences!

• 4 months later...