Yet another coffee card question

frankdp

On our recent CB cruise they never dated the card. We also used 2 very old cards with punches left on them for lattes, etc. I do have to say that I thought the coffee in the IC tasted the same as the buffet and room service to me. There was a huge difference on our past sailings but not this time. I have gotten an after dinner cappuccino in the MDR no problem.

On our recent CB cruise they never dated the card. We also used 2 very old cards with punches left on them for lattes, etc. I do have to say that I thought the coffee in the IC tasted the same as the buffet and room service to me. There was a huge difference on our past sailings but not this time. I have gotten an after dinner cappuccino in the MDR no problem.

Off topic, but if you delete your 2009 sailed cruises, you will have space for all your upcoming cruises.

The wine choices are not worth it. Not for me anyway.

I think that trading the bar setup for two coffee cards is a much better exchange than trading it for a bottle of wine. I've also heard that the wine you get isn't all that snazzy.

The wine isn't worth it to me either but it's good to have options for those who don't drink alcohol...water, coffee cards & soda. :)

I've attached a PDF file of the various options for those who may not be aware them.

Elite Mini.pdf

Edited by Astro Flyer

Espresso-based coffee drinks are around $2 for a small and $2.75 to $3.50 for larger and fancier drinks. Then you have to add a 15% service charge. The coffee card is VERY worth it to me.

Also with the coffee card, your brewed coffee, tea, and hot chocolate are included without a punch for the life of the cruise.

Thanks Tracie - I will buy one.

LOL. I happen to like that wine; the sauv blanc. We don't have a Trader Joe's here yet, but there are a few coming to Palm Beach County in 2014.

Meet me in Port St. Lucie on December 26th or Fort Lauderdale on Dec. 27 and I will bring you some!:)

Meet me in Port St. Lucie on December 26th or Fort Lauderdale on Dec. 27 and I will bring you some!:)

Yet again our paths are off track. On December 26th we will be disembarking the Ruby. But on your way down to FLL, want to drop by my house?

Yet again our paths are off track. On December 26th we will be disembarking the Ruby. But on your way down to FLL, want to drop by my house?

We are driving from Charlotte to PSL on the 26th. (staying at the Hilton). On the morning of the 27th, we are continuing to FLL to get on the Zuiderdam. Does this work in any realm or is it yet another "near miss"?

can I get an espresso/latte delivered as room service? The price is not the issue, it is the actual delivery......

I was on Emerald last summer (vista suite) and I could get "coffee" delivered with breakfast, and of course beautiful lattes from Sabatinis's that I could order with breakfast, but I could not seem to get the latte delivered (at any price)

can anyone confirm this. This next voyage will be on the Grand, and we have booked a PH.

can I get an espresso/latte delivered as room service? The price is not the issue, it is the actual delivery......

I was on Emerald last summer (vista suite) and I could get "coffee" delivered with breakfast, and of course beautiful lattes from Sabatinis's that I could order with breakfast, but I could not seem to get the latte delivered (at any price)

can anyone confirm this. This next voyage will be on the Grand, and we have booked a PH.

No specialties from room service.

Pia;

just a casual coincidence, we were on the Star/Grand last year on a BVE in San Francisco when you were boarding for Hawaii. Hope your trip was wonderful.

Lisa

We also met some really nice folks who were also BVE and now we are saddened that Florian the Bartender at Vines is moving on from Princess.

Small world

Pia;

just a casual coincidence, we were on the Star/Grand last year on a BVE in San Francisco when you were boarding for Hawaii. Hope your trip was wonderful.

Lisa

We also met some really nice folks who were also BVE and now we are saddened that Florian the Bartender at Vines is moving on from Princess.

Small world

I find that the cruising world gets smaller and smaller each cruise I take. Amazingly I meet someone on every cruise, though they usually remember me. Don't know why I'm so memorable. :confused: That Star cruise was great and afterwards we spent time in Vegas and LA before boarding the Coral to take us home. Sometimes I do some creative booking.