Half Moon Cay

taecruise2

On my last cruise, prior to the cruise, I went to the seasonal section of our local department store...I think it was Target (they had the pool and beach items out at the time), and I purchased a $3 inflatable circular donut shaped ring that you would use for the pool which had tropical print on it. I left it in the package which was small and flat and it didn't take up any room in my suitcase or my beach bag. I just opened it up when I arrived at the beach and inflated it myself with my own set of lungs (didn't take too long to blow up and it was quite easy...took me a few minutes) and it was perfect! I was glad to have it for just floating around in the water. My husband got a kick out of it and it was the best purchase for my cruise! When I was done, I just let the air out (took a minute or two) and folded it flat and placed back in my beach bag. I re-used it again for remaining two beaches at the two other ports. I still have it and will use it again for my next cruise.

Edited by abisha

On my last cruise, prior to the cruise, I went to the seasonal section of our local department store...I think it was Target (they had the pool and beach items out at the time), and I purchased a $3 inflatable circular donut shaped ring that you would use for the pool which had tropical print on it. I left it in the package which was small and flat and it didn't take up any room in my suitcase or my beach bag. I just opened it up when I arrived at the beach and inflated it myself with my own set of lungs (didn't take too long to blow up and it was quite easy...took me a few minutes) and it was perfect! I was glad to have it for just floating around in the water. My husband got a kick out of it and it was the best purchase for my cruise! When I was done, I just let the air out (took a minute or two) and folded it flat and placed back in my beach bag. I re-used it again for remaining two beaches at the two other ports. I still have it and will use it again for my next cruise.

I do this for almost all of my cruises. When others see us floating on them they ask were they can get some :cool:

I do this for almost all of my cruises. When others see us floating on them they ask were they can get some :cool:

Hmmm...Idea... Buy a bunch of them at home and bring them to HMC in a backpack. Have the son sell them for $10 each and use the proceeds to pay down the bar bill. :D :cool: :p

Hmmm...Idea... Buy a bunch of them at home and bring them to HMC in a backpack. Have the son sell them for $10 each and use the proceeds to pay down the bar bill. :D :cool: :p

Great idea but think we will go into competition with you and sell them for 9.49 each