Is there a blue lagoon on the Sun

Tiggertastic

thank you

Don't plan on breakfast or lunch at the Sports Bar. It only serves food from 5:30pm to 5:30am and it's only food such as wings, hot dogs, hamburgers and fried fish. It's really good food but the Sports Bar is not comparable to Blue Lagoon for the hours it's open nor for meals offered.

Don't plan on breakfast or lunch at the Sports Bar. It only serves food from 5:30pm to 5:30am and it's only food such as wings, hot dogs, hamburgers and fried fish. It's really good food but the Sports Bar is not comparable to Blue Lagoon for the hours it's open nor for meals offered.

Is the food in ghe sports bar comp or do you pay for it?

Don't forget about the Great Outdoors which has a buffet for breakfast, lunch, and sometimes open for late afternoon snacks. That is just out the sliding doors from the Sports Bar or on the other side out the doors from the buffet. Plus Moderno area serves breakfast and lunch items (a few).

I didn't notice a difference in the dinner menu between blue lagoon and the sports bar?

Just got off the Sun ten days ago, and loved the Sports Bar, and those Wings;) Say hello to Gopesh the bartender, and if he gets to know you, ask him to make you one of his special Margaritas....you've never had anything like it. Annalisa is also special and she'll try and bring you things not usually on the menu.:D

Just got off the Sun ten days ago, and loved the Sports Bar, and those Wings;) Say hello to Gopesh the bartender, and if he gets to know you, ask him to make you one of his special Margaritas....you've never had anything like it. Annalisa is also special and she'll try and bring you things not usually on the menu.:D

Brilliant thanks

We love the wings, hence the reading for the original question - we cannot get good wings in the UK

And to top it, I love a margarita so I can see me spending some time there

I agree, we are happy to have the sports bar as an alternative, but it is still not the same.

Had a good look through the deck plans but not able to find blue lagoon on the Sun

Can you advise please if there is one or similar and where to find it please

thanks for your help

It is the Sports Bar, open from 5:30 p.m. to 5 a.m. The menu is the same at all times.