List your favorite Restaurants for Lunch in St Thomas

Ruth

My DH and I lived on St. Thomas for many years and one of our favorite lunch spots was Hook, Line and Sinker in Frenchtown. It is an easy walk along the waterfront from downtown. Their grouper in lemon cream is outstanding. They also are on the waterfront in Frenchtown and have a view of the harbor and beautiful hillside. We were on a cruise there last December and both had the lemon grouper - our favorite dish - and it felt so comfortable and familiar.

We enjoy Green House and Coconuts for the atmosphere and like the margaritas at GH and the Backstreet Bushwacker and burger at Coconuts. Cuzzin's and Gladys are probably more what you are looking for though.

Our fav spot is Paradise Point - typical food but the view is amazing, and their Bailey's Bushwacker is good. Limited menu at the moment I understand as they complete renovations.

• 1 month later...

Where abouts are these restauants located?

Looking for something family friendly in the thick of the shopping district or near Blackbeard's where we can stop for a break and some lunch but not overly expensive .. Are these places easily locatable while on foot?

The best lunch value in town is the $6 pastas at Pasta Go Go in Royal Dane Mall. The kids will be able to order something familiar, portions are filling but not huge, and it's a cute spot.

They also have soups and paninis and other items, but I've only tried the pasta. If it were adults only, I'd say Cuzzin's. Pasta is about 4 blocks from where Blackbeard's tour ends.

• 3 weeks later...