Weekly Spa pass goes up in price!!!!

ganggreen88

$147 p/person. No couples deal anymore on the Epic. We thought it was still worth it. We had a fantastic time there all week. We would of paid more. I am telling you, well worth it! Just my opinion..........

Edited by ganggreen88

Can you tell me about it? I have only done the Spa pass on one ship and I loved it, although Dh could have cared less. How is it worth that much?

Thanks

Jai

It's just a lot calmer than the pools outside. Largest spa at sea. Huge jacuzzi, padded recliners inside and out, heated tile recliners, great outside view, steam bath, and 2 saunas with incredible views. Towels and robes included. Enough? Lol

Does anybody know if that is the same price for a spa pass on the Jewel? A few years ago I got the spa pass on the Pearl and loved it. I'm considering it for the Jewel in February if it's not too expensive.

I've heard there is some difference in the spa on the Jewel though. If anybody has done both, could you tell me if you think the Jewel's is worth it?

Does anybody know if that is the same price for a spa pass on the Jewel? A few years ago I got the spa pass on the Pearl and loved it. I'm considering it for the Jewel in February if it's not too expensive.

I've heard there is some difference in the spa on the Jewel though. If anybody has done both, could you tell me if you think the Jewel's is worth it?

We have done both and consider the Jewel spa to be not worth it. We cruised the Jewel last summer in Alaska and the spa price was $146 per person. The Pearl spa is so much bigger and nicer, I will not pay to use the Jewel spa ever again.

It's just a lot calmer than the pools outside. Largest spa at sea. Huge jacuzzi, padded recliners inside and out, heated tile recliners, great outside view, steam bath, and 2 saunas with incredible views. Towels and robes included. Enough? Lol

Sounds awesome!

I have heard that there are outdoor lounge chairs in/thru the Spa but have not been able to confirm this information. Can anyone who has done this on the Epic please help out?

the spa area has an open balcony at aft of ship with 4 loungers and 2 side seating areas-that's what sold me on purchasing the pass!

However in reality it is very difficult to snag one of those loungers as they are very popular and once claimed are not given up lightly!

We have done both and consider the Jewel spa to be not worth it. We cruised the Jewel last summer in Alaska and the spa price was $146 per person. The Pearl spa is so much bigger and nicer, I will not pay to use the Jewel spa ever again.

Thanks for the info. I probably won't book it then. I mostly enjoyed that large pool with all the jets on the Pearl. And of course, the heated loungers. But I don't know that I think it's really worth $146.

• 1 month later...

Just off the Pearl 12/08-15. No more couples pass. For a couple the price is $298, We got the couples pass 2 years ago and it was $199. Decided against the $298, just not worth it. Couples pass on the Carnival Dream is $249, so worth it and a much better spa. Will be cancelling a booked 10 night cruise on the Pearl next December due to the price of the spa pass and the food was not as good as in the past, it was so bad we did not gain our usual 5-7 pounds...

I just got off the Epic, and it was $199/person for the week, no couples discount. There were more than 4 loungers on the aft balcony in the spa, I think it was 6. The two side seating areas were there as well.

I have a buddy that just got underway on the Jewel, and he told me the spa pass was $149/person or $253 for a couple.

Just off the Epic and was surprised about the price increase as the above poster stated. I did buy the pass and used it every day except the last day. I enjoyed the spa but can't say I would do it again. The chemicals in the thalassotherapy pool really bothered my eyes and people would hog the tile loungers and regular loungers.