Cabin advice needed - Serenade of the Seas

marymcgol

We recently booked a junior suite on the Serenade - 1538. After looking at deck plans and RCCL smoking policy, I realized it is below the smoking section on Deck 11 . Other options are 1038 which is partially obstructed or 1084 which is below the Windjammer. Any advice on what might be the best option for non smoking, quiet cabin?

Thanks, Mary

I would stay where you are.

Sometimes under the WJ can be quiet noisy, especially in the early mornings.

Also sports decks is 2 levels above, we have had the dreaded basketball thump, thump, in the afternoons while having our disco nap or sitting on the balcony trying to read.

Neither of the above would stop me from taking an upgrade to that location though 

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Booked cabin 3032 for 12/12/13 cruise -- did I make the right decision? Not much choice. Travel agent no help. What do you think?

Seems like a convenient location to me, close to the forward elevators/stairs. Staterooms above you, so less potential for noise.

Thanks. I hope so but since my sister has never cruised wanted to be certain.

We are on Roll Call together, but I just ignored on there so decided to ask elsewhere.

See you onboard.

I apologize if I ignored you, I didn't mean to. :o It's kind of an odd roll call, with a dominant poster. And we don't use a TA, so that's not my fault.

The cruise itself will be fine and fun. Roll calls can be sort of off-putting sometimes. And congratulations that your sister is now joining you. :D

Being by the forward elevators is a great location! They're a lot less crowded than the midship ones. :)