Breakfast at Johnny Rockets

coloxray

Somewhere on this board I saw some pictures of breakfast from Johnny Rockets on the Allure. Is there a charge for breakfast as there is for hamburgers later?

No - breakfast at JR's on Allure and Oasis is at no charge. The charge is just for lunch and dinner.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

I agree with Ashland. The breakfast at JR is excellent especially the potatoes. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I think that is the only place fleet wide that serves those particular diced potatoes.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

Last year on The Allure was the first time we never ate at The Windjammer. Breakfast was at Johnny Rockets or MDR, lunch was Park Cafe, Boardwalk Dog House or the Wipeout Cafe. The Windjammer was always very crowded when we wanted to eat so it was off to the other places. Check your TV or the signs by the elevators to see how busy each place is.

JR was great for breakfast and free! Also, don't forget about Wipeout Cafe and the Solarium, we really enjoyed those alternatives for breakfast, they have smaller size buffets and they are also free. Check the daily schedule/compass for open hours, I think Wipeout may not be open every morning (possibly only on sea days). The Solarium also has a great smaller healthy lunch buffet as well.

So many great alternatives to eating at the main dining room and/or windjammer. We ate in the dining room exactly once -for their breakfast, ate dinners elsewhere (all free except for twice had dinner at Johnny Rockets because husband just loves their milkshakes!). Ate at windjammer once for breakfast and twice for lunch. Park Cafe is fantastic for lunch or afternoon snack -you must try that famous roast beef sandwich and the soup is great too!

We did eat at Giovanni's once for lunch ($15/person) but other than that and 2 dinners at JR, those were the only specialty (cost) restaurants we did.

:) Kim