"Live from" Queen Elizabeth to the Mediterannean! My First Cunard Experience

lovely_serenity

We will be going through Toronto this next Thursday...our US Thanksgiving and will probably eat at Tim Hortons now that I know it's there. We vacationed n Canada a few years ago and liked Tim's as a better alternative to fast fried food.

Sarah,

I am looking forward to hearing all about your adventures and seeing your wonderful pictures. Your reports will help get me ready for my voyage on QE!

Kathi

Kathi,

Haha thank you! (: After I bypass the next few days of school stress from catching up, I will definitely be updating more frequently! I'll do my best! ^^

Hello "Lovely serenity" - aged 17 years :)

I also am looking forward to hearing more from you. At this stage , I am thinking "What a mature and pleasant sounding young lady". I am also amazed (at my age of 67), that someone so young can be so fortunate to have been able to do what you have done until now - and continue to do so by cruising on a fabulous Cunard ship. It would have been unimaginable, even unthinkable for me when I was your age.

Please do enjoy your cruise -- but consider your good fortune as you do :)

I guess the pics will follow on this Forum thread ??? -- as these threads have a short lifetime, it may be better for you to post to the WWW somewhere -- a free travel Blog site??

Barry

Hi Barry! :) - aged 67 years ^^

Haha, you are very kind. And do not worry, I am very aware of my good fortune and know that I am extremely lucky to be able to do what I do. I am very grateful to my parents for letting me go to all of these wonderful vacations! Yes, the pictures will follow this forum thread. So far, my other report hasn't died just yet LOL, and I posted that at the beginning of May :D, nonetheless I do actually have a few blogs, one in particular for my trip reports. I tried to transfer as much as I could from my last report, but it takes so much time! ): If I have nothing to do, I'll get crackin'! ^^

Hi Sarah

I am here.

Love your review. Keep it coming. Can't wait to hear about the ports. We did a similar itinerary on a couple of different cruise lines some years ago. Cunard and Princess.

Hi Krazy Kruizers! (:

Yup, give me 2 more days to catch up on my school work and I'll post lots more! Thanks for being here :D Oo cool, did you have fun? Which did you like better?

I was there! Yes, I turned up in Limassol to see the ship arrive and watched you dock. Fabulous sunny day as I predicted for you. Loving your review keep them coming. Maggiemou in Cyprus.

QE arrives in Limassol.

2013-11-16101614_zpsf1c12f71.jpg

Here I am waving to you!

2013-11-16081854_zps16119461.jpg

Maggiemou!

Oh my gosh! That's awesome! (: I actually told my family that one of my CC friends were in Cyprus and that she said she'd come see the ship dock and wave! :) my sister joked that I should go up to the top deck and make a giant O above my head with my arms as a symbol LOL so you could spot me :D :D

Edited by lovely_serenity

Lovely serenity - I am looking forward to your report after you have caught up with schoolwork. I was on the same cruise and also have a few photographs, but very few of the excellent food on board the QE. Looking forward to a photographic record of some of the excellent cuisine. I have nearly completed reading your excellent Volendam report of your trip to Alaska. Keep up the excellent work when time permits.

Sorry about the quality of this snap. It is a still that has been taken from a small video shot. Is the person in the snapshot likely to be yourself? It was taken around 7.15am GMT, if the metadata is correct.

Maggiemou2.png

How awesome! Wouldn't that be a wonderful coincidence if it was. :)

Sorry about the quality of this snap. It is a still that has been taken from a small video shot. Is the person in the snapshot likely to be yourself? It was taken around 7.15am GMT, if the metadata is correct.

Maggiemou2.png

Yes, that is me. I was standing next to a guy I had not met before and we got chatting. He was a golf rep and waiting to take two passengers golfing. There were two others a few feet away, but that is definitely me. My husband was out of view. I am thrilled to see this as I wanted to see the ship as we board her in January , but more so I had promised Sarah a wave.:D

As I moved away from the fence the other two people took my place as you can see from below. I am wearing Queen Victoria hat as I picked up the wrong one:D

2013-11-16081816_zps3234c70b.jpg

The other ship in the foreground is the Regent Seven Seas Voyager.

Thank you for the photo Candhu 18 Kind of you to post it. I hope you all enjoyed Cyprus.

2013-11-16081821_zps1666df4e.jpg

Edited by maggiemou

Maggiemou!

Oh my gosh! That's awesome! (: I actually told my family that one of my CC friends were in Cyprus and that she said she'd come see the ship dock and wave! :) my sister joked that I should go up to the top deck and make a giant O above my head with my arms as a symbol LOL so you could spot me :D :D

Well, I said I would be there, so I hoped you were having fun and the weather was great for your day. Thanks for the review I am enthralled Keep up the good work. Did you get to see one of these? It is a Cyprus donkey!Maggie xx

IMG-20130728-00126_zpsa8f75b28.jpg