Allure of the Seas All Access Tour

im looking to do the All Access Tour again on Allure in August when i go on her,

can anyone tell me what the tour includes? (wanna see changed from past experience)

does anyone know if Allure has an All Access Tour plus specialty dining option? i believe it cost like 170 give or take.

Thank You

Bobby

Your all access tour will be pretty close if not exactly the same as the one you last did if it's on the same ship. One component might get swapped out for something else but no major changes.

For the all access with specialty dining check on line to see if it is available to book. It should open up at the same time as dining reservations or possibly with the entertainment reservations.

Your all access tour will be pretty close if not exactly the same as the one you last did if it's on the same ship. One component might get swapped out for something else but no major changes.

For the all access with specialty dining check on line to see if it is available to book. It should open up at the same time as dining reservations or possibly with the entertainment reservations.

Ok thank you :)

I did the All Access Tour on Allure. It starts at the MDR and you go through the galley. And not in any particular order you will visit the food storage area, engine control room, laundry room, crew canteen, crew bars, crew mess room, helipad, mooring/anchor area, RCTV server/control room, backstage of theatre and finally the Bridge. At the end of the tour, you do get a goody bag. It is a good 3-4hrs tour.

There is a separate tour for the Aqua Theatre.

Edited by sky0000547

I did the All Access Tour on Allure. It starts at the MDR and you go through the galley. And not in any particular order you will visit the food storage area, engine control room, laundry room, crew canteen, crew bars, crew mess room, helipad, mooring/anchor area, RCTV server/control room, backstage of theatre and finally the Bridge. At the end of the tour, you do get a goody bag. It is a good 3-4hrs tour.

Sounds like fun!

This sounds amazing..unfortunately I was a bit disappointed with our Oasis D+ tour but then again it was free..We only had a quick view of the bridge and of the galley..very limited..Next time I'll opt for the paid "All Access Tour"...you get what you pay for ;).

It sounds great and I bet it must be very interesting and informative however I dont see myself paying for that. Not that price. To me it is just outrageous. Maybe if it was half of it I would think about that.

Call me cheap if you want, I am really not cheap :o I just think it is a lot of money. I would ratjer spend that one one more night on a hotel when the cruise is over or something. But thats just me .

This sounds amazing..unfortunately I was a bit disappointed with our Oasis D+ tour but then again it was free..We only had a quick view of the bridge and of the galley..very limited..Next time I'll opt for the paid "All Access Tour"...you get what you pay for ;).

We did the D+ free tour of the bridge on the Allure. We thought it was great! The officer giving the tour was very informative. He answered loads of questions - some of the men had naval experience and really asked some interesting questions and comments. We had a group of about 15-20 people and it was well over an hour.

Only regret was not taking our camera - didn't think about it, or that it would be allowed. Some of the people had cameras and I am sure got some awesome pictures.

For a freebie it was a very nice perk and much appreciated. We could have done the kitchen and back stage as well, but timing was not good for us. The tours were offered as a D+ perk and not necessarily on the same day.

You are correct it needs to be long pants and closed toe shoes due to health & safety.

Jeans and sneakers are perfectly fine.

This was not enforced on our Oasis D+ and above tour..There were 9 of us total and 3 of them had on open toe sandals/flip-flops...nothing was said to them...even though on the invitation it clearly stated the dress code.

I did the all access tour on Oasis last year and it was great seeing how they make things work on this incredible class of ships. Very informative and another plus was they allowed pictures. It was really cool being up on the bridge and having a chance to meet the master of the ship. Definitely worth the 150 charge IMHO.

I did the all access tour on Oasis last year and it was great seeing how they make things work on this incredible class of ships. Very informative and another plus was they allowed pictures. It was really cool being up on the bridge and having a chance to meet the master of the ship. Definitely worth the 150 charge IMHO.

I also did the Tour on the Oasis, it was very worth it

If anyone is interested in doing the tour on either the Oasis or the Allure they should check out your Oasis review. Your pictures from the tour were excellent.