Airport shuttle from Carnival Cruiseport

lovebears

If you are not in a rush then consider a shuttle.

If time is a factor consider a private car.

Ones that we have used are:

http://www.supershuttle.com (Shuttle)

http://www.execucar.com (Private Car)

Keith

Is there a shuttle company that is more realable or a better choice than the other? I would guess if we book it to pick us up from Cruiseport that other cruise passengers would be on it as well to go to lax? Hopefully that would help with not having to make lots of stops? I have looked at Prime and Super Shuttle...thoughts?

Quite a few recent threads on this topic if you search back 2-3 months. Supershuttle and Primetime are very similar and the "name brands". They are both OK and there are success and a few horror stories with both. As you speculated, there will be many others making the same ship-LAX trip as you so it's almost certain (but no guarantee) that the trip will be nonstop.

Flat rate is roughly $17 per person since they have a lot of "volume" and it's a quick trip for them on weekends. If there's 3 or more in your party a taxi may be better. However there will be an issue of luggage unless you're all traveling fairly light.

To me, you're overthinking this :) (Meant to be helpful, not snarky)

Edited by kenish

Subjective responses Personally I don't take shuttles anywhere except from the airport to a hotel. You spend thousands of dollars for a cruise and then take a shuttle to save a few pennies. My choice which may not the choice of others is to book a private car.:)