Costa NeoRomantica in Auckland 1 Dec 2013

I thought she was due in Sydney today for two nights.

She is ... she left Ak on 2 Dec

Due in Sydney 5 Dec , today. Schedule has her at White Bay No 4, then White Bay Cruise Terminal.

Not sure where White Bay No 4 is ????

Costa neo Romantica

05-Dec-2013 14:00 (Thur)

05-Dec-2013 22:00 (Thur)

White Bay 4

WHB4

CVL

Costa Crociere S.P.A

Costa neo Romantica

05-Dec-2013 23:00 (Thur)

07-Dec-2013 18:00 (Sat)

White Bay Cruise Terminal

WBCT

CVL

Costa Crociere S.P.A

Is that a new whharf? I'm used to seeing the Auckland wharf thats right beside the Hilton.

No, its not a new wharf, Queens Wharf has just been revamped and now is the primary wharf for many of the cruise ships to dock there instead of where the Hilton is (Princes Wharf).

They now only use Princes Wharf (where the Hilton is) for when there is two plus cruise ships in, or for the bigger ships (like Celebrity Solstice, Voyager of the Seas etc...)

Neo Romantica reminds me of the Pacific Sun with a few more decks stuck on top and balcony's welded on the side.:eek:

I always had the opinion that Norwegian Epic was the ugliest ship afloat, now I'm not sure.:confused:

Costa for many years had the ugliest fleet in the world because many of their ships were former container ships where Costa had just ripped off the top half and built new decks on to the original hull. Ended up with some very odd looking ships indeed. Their new ships are purpose built, look a lot nicer but as we know may or may not be any safer.

Costa for many years had the ugliest fleet in the world because many of their ships were former container ships where Costa had just ripped off the top half and built new decks on to the original hull. Ended up with some very odd looking ships indeed. Their new ships are purpose built, look a lot nicer but as we know may or may not be any safer.

Cheers, I didn't know the first bit about the container ships being converted. The second bit I did know, with the events recently.:D