Funny, my cruise is a "HOT DEAL", so where' the deal :)

Kind of like a certain store in my area that prices all its merchandise 20-30% higher than its competitors, then red-lines EVERYTHING down to normal prices. People buy because they THINK they're getting a sale.

My Aug. cruise was a "Hot Deal" for a while. All the prices were exactly the same as they had been. Eventually they removed the Red Label and it went back to being just a regular cruise....STILL at the same price! :p

Yeah, the August 5th GOTS was a hot deal and is not anymore. They had a great deal that my travel agent got me (which was cheaper than the website showed), but it was only for inside cabins or outside w/o balcony. I can tell you what I paid when we meet on the cruise, if it won't upset you. Also, maybe only a few classes changed prices, like the less desirable cabins that they had high inventory on.

Ha! The 10/7 Voyager of the Seas also was tagged as a Hot Deal for a while, with a price no less than when we reserved back in March. The price did not change then, nor when the label was removed last week!

Sorta like the Carnival "Biggest Sale of the Year" that they run every six weeks.

Lou

I wondered how they had the biggest sale of the year so often! With those advertisement emails, I'd have to believe by December they'd be paying ME to got on the ship :p

Archived