Oasis vs Allure????

shelpt

Thanks for all the opinions! Since they are so similar, it will probably come down to price. Looks like Allure is just a bit cheaper. Now the daunting process of figuring out which cabin to choose, those deck plans are overwhelming.

Our Favorite location is Central Park View. If you book deck 9- the cabin is 199 square feet- with a big picture window and no balcony. Overlooks a quiet beautiful faux central park.

We also like the Central Park Balcony- but not deck 14 which can be noisey and under the pool deck.

Really depends upon what you like- if you like a water view, of course a balcony or higher category cabin on any deck, but 14 is great! Everyone has their favorite location!

Enjoy! I am sure you will.

Edited by Cruise a holic

We have done both and for some reason, I liked the Allure better. There isn't a huge amount of differences. Different restaurants, different shows but just something better about Allure. I can't even put my finger on it.

We plan to go again on the Allure late next year as we enjoyed it so much.

Have fun planning! : )

It had to be the hotdogs. :D

We have done both and for some reason, I liked the Allure better. There isn't a huge amount of differences. Different restaurants, different shows but just something better about Allure. I can't even put my finger on it.

Come on. I'll be on Allure Sept. 14th. Come join the fun!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Come on. I'll be on Allure Sept. 14th. Come join the fun!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Would love to, I think it's a bit cheaper than June but son is in school. Not a great student to begin with so I have to watch the days he misses.

It had to be the hotdogs. :D

We do like the Allure better as well. And I DO BELIEVE the hot dogs have something to do with it:D:p