Silhouette Review - 18 Nov out of Rome - Med and Adriatic Seas (13 Nights)

Iluvcruising2

I was also on this cruise and took the same drive in kotor as you did. With a different driver, of course. I agree with you, that it was very scary and I would never drive it myself. Nor would I drive it again even though it was beautiful the first time. :eek:

Thanks for posting the video. It captured the experience perfectly.

I was also on this cruise and took the same drive in kotor as you did. With a different driver, of course. I agree with you, that it was very scary and I would never drive it myself. Nor would I drive it again even though it was beautiful the first time. :eek:

Thanks for sharing your experience! Cheers.

Hi Anne, :) I was on the cruise too, I love seeing reviews by people who were on the same cruise as us, so interesting to see things from a different perspective... especially what people did in port, same location, totally different experiences :)

Hi Anne, :) I was on the cruise too, I love seeing reviews by people who were on the same cruise as us, so interesting to see things from a different perspective... especially what people did in port, same location, totally different experiences :)

Could you share what other things you did in the various ports? I forsee that we may go on a similar cruise again, perhaps some years down the road. There was just so many things to see and do.

• 3 weeks later...

Some more which I did not put up previously of this trip.

Magnificent views of Kotor Bay, Kotor Montenegro.

[YOUTUBE]0JhSVihM7M8[/YOUTUBE]

This must have been during the second sea day when the Molecular Bar was making some drinks for tasting. Check out the dry ice.

[YOUTUBE]aqxA4xVpMgE[/YOUTUBE]

In Corfu, Greece. Driver was taking us through a small village with super narrow roads.

[YOUTUBE]Qzz6gclv__U[/YOUTUBE]

Views from the viewpoint at Paleokatritsa Monastery, Corfu Greece.

[YOUTUBE]yEzpuwcniiw[/YOUTUBE]

Watching the stateroom TV on the Silhouette, including the Cruise Director's channel.

[YOUTUBE]u89gvrmTDe8[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for generously sharing your holiday photos and videos with us. It was great to see Luke Skywalker enjoying himself too. Your food and menu photoes were appreciated.

Thanks for your comment! Yes, I do like to take videos/photos of food. Glad you found them useful.

Thank you for this review and pictures of the Silhouette. We will be on Silhouette on May28th.

Good to see pictures of the food. The food on our Royal Caribbean (dec 2014 jan 2015) holiday cruise was not good at all. We hope that the food is better (presentation, healthier, better quality instead of quantity) on the Silhouette.

:)Thank you for posting your review. It is one of the best reviews I've seen to date. It brought back a lot of memories for us as we sailed on the Silhouette in Sept 2014 and visited some of the same ports of call.

:)Thank you for posting your review. It is one of the best reviews I've seen to date. It brought back a lot of memories for us as we sailed on the Silhouette in Sept 2014 and visited some of the same ports of call.

Thanks for your comment. Glad you liked the review.

• 2 months later...

Hello there! Love the pics you posted from the Silhouette - especially the three balconys that became one deck. I am staying in 1182 and my parents are in 1180 in December - do you happen to know if those two balconys could become one as well?

Shawn

I am glad that someone brought this back to page 1 today, otherwise I would not have seen it as I surf this board infrequently.

Thank you OP for a great review and kudos to you for the excellent photos used to make your story come alive.

Nice job!

Norris

• 5 months later...
I am glad that someone brought this back to page 1 today, otherwise I would not have seen it as I surf this board infrequently.

Thank you OP for a great review and kudos to you for the excellent photos used to make your story come alive.

Nice job!

Norris

Many thanks for the kind words.

Hello there! Love the pics you posted from the Silhouette - especially the three balconys that became one deck. I am staying in 1182 and my parents are in 1180 in December - do you happen to know if those two balconys could become one as well?

Shawn

Sorry, I wouldn't know. All I know is that technically, they are not allowed to open the balcony dividers. When we asked the guest services, they said it was not allowed.

What we then did was to ask our room steward, very nicely, and he said no problem and he did it for us. Needless to say, I think we tipped him.

So, to answer your question, ask your room steward very, very nicely. :):)

• 3 months later...

Our most recent cruise has been on the MSC Preziosa, 7N sailing out of Genoa, in the Yacht Club. Here is the link to the review on cruise critic boards -

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2288693

Today is the last day of 2015. Happy New Year to all and best wishes for 2016. God Bless!

• 1 month later...