Millennium Aqua Class Cabin Question

Italy52

A tip. All those AQ shower doors on the M class leak. Get extra towels.

I agree -- head down the the pool area and pick up a pool towel to be used to absorb the water that leaks out of the bottom of the shower doors. Bad design of a retrofit. This was on the Infinity, but I think all M-Class ships have this problem.

We were in 1107, and other than the door problem, the rest of the cabin is wonderful. They did a nice job of adding Blu to the upper starboard side of the MDR.

Enjoy!

Kel:)

I was in 1140 on Millie last summer (for the same cruise you'll be on, and we'll be trying again). I didn't have any trouble with the shower door leaking, but my husband did. We figured out that I happened to shut the doors in a way that stopped the leaking.

Pull the door closest to the shower head into the shower first and then close the door furthest from the shower head second. Do not try to line up the doors, but have them sticking into the shower stall at a slight angle.

1140 is a great cabin with a huge balcony - enjoy! See you on the ship!

Edited by dolson367

Thanks to all for your shower door posts and great tips for water leakage.

We have been in a C1 aft before (7206) and enjoyed the view and LARGE balcony. On the 1st day bookings opened up I was able to reserve 1140 -- we have never stayed in Aqua Class before so this will be something new for us.

dolson367 --- Did you notice any vibration in the cabin? In 7206, I noticed the vibration mostly at night when trying to sleep; DH didn't notice a thing --- course he sleeps like a log anyway. :)

dolson367 --- Did you notice any vibration in the cabin? In 7206, I noticed the vibration mostly at night when trying to sleep; DH didn't notice a thing --- course he sleeps like a log anyway. :)

Hard for me to judge since this was our first cruise and we ended up only sailing during 2 overnights due to the propulsion problems. I was still "getting used" to the overall feel of the ship when we stopped moving for good! There definitely wasn't anything too strong that I noticed.

Hard for me to judge since this was our first cruise and we ended up only sailing during 2 overnights due to the propulsion problems. I was still "getting used" to the overall feel of the ship when we stopped moving for good! There definitely wasn't anything too strong that I noticed.

Thanks for the response. So sorry to hear about your problems. I know it's no fun to have a cruise cancelled (happened to us on Radiance of the Seas). Hopefully, Celebrity compensated you for your cancellation.

We enjoy the Millennium to Alaska and are looking forward to June. Hope you enjoy your Alaska experience!