Lining up at White Bay Costa and P&O

Two cruise ships at White Bay today 5 Dec 2013

Pacific Jewel and Costa Neo Romantica. Costa iis at WB4 and will move up to the terminal when PJ sails out.

Costa bow cam looking at Pacific Jewel

2nhmfs4.jpg

Costa aft cam

29p2p2f.jpg

Pacific Jewel bridge cam

2dgn9ds.jpg

The Navy Daughter rented a unit at Balmain and while I was over there collecting the mail due to her being in the Philippines, I discovered she is not far from White Bay. Just as well I don't live there as I would be watching the cruise ships all day and not get anything done.:)

Elaine.

Nice pics.

If they can accommodate two cruise ships at White bay at the same time, why would they not have a ferry service as well, the infrastructure needs to be able to handle that amount of tourists.:D

The infrastructure can. It's all about the procedures and operations. :D

The Navy Daughter rented a unit at Balmain and while I was over there collecting the mail due to her being in the Philippines, I discovered she is not far from White Bay. Just as well I don't live there as I would be watching the cruise ships all day and not get anything done.:)

Elaine.

It is a nice part of Sydney, but I don't know if I would want to live there either.:D

It is a nice part of Sydney, but I don't know if I would want to live there either.:D

They used to say that about lots of parts of Sydney.....

now they are breaking their necks to just get anywhere ,or anything , in the City.....:eek:

Actually, it's not too bad. The daughter only moved there because she wanted a short commute to Garden Island when she is not at sea. A short downhill walk,2 stops on the ferry and she's there.

Elaine.

Actually, it's not too bad. The daughter only moved there because she wanted a short commute to Garden Island when she is not at sea. A short downhill walk,2 stops on the ferry and she's there.

Elaine.

I have friends in both Balmain and Birchgrove and driving/parking is an absolute nightmare.:D