How late is a last minute cruise?

Laszlo

Thinking about booking the BA for a last minute cruise, February 9th 2014 sailing. Just did a quick booking to see what cabins are left and their are many. Two weeks? One week out? Want to try and get the best price we can this time.

Hard to say, it's a gamble. The sailing I"m on leaves on Sat. In Nov, there was a week where prices dropped down very low, and a week or two after that they went back up and haven't been that low every since. Now the insides are sold out and balcony's are the same price they were when I booked 9 months ago. I'd decide what price you feel is a good deal, and check every day. It may go down, it may go up, it may go down for a day and then back up.

I booked my first cruise with Ncl on a Monday for a cruise leaving the following Saturday. It was a last minute idea and I had no preference for either ship or itinerary. The price was really low... But there was practically no choice in cabins left.

It can be done... However, if you're set on a particular ship, itinerary or cabin, I wouldn't play it toooo close.

:)

Prices can go up just as quickly as they may go down. You will find that NCL will place all the guarantees several weeks prior to sailing and then they will start offering the upgrades. If you wait too long, you may find you won't have anything.

Thinking about booking the BA for a last minute cruise, February 9th 2014 sailing. Just did a quick booking to see what cabins are left and their are many. Two weeks? One week out? Want to try and get the best price we can this time.

This past Sept I booked a Bermuda cruise @ 11:00 pm Thursday night and boarded the next morning with Zero paperwork .

No problems, the luggage tag desk handled it .

This past Sept I booked a Bermuda cruise @ 11:00 pm Thursday night and boarded the next morning with Zero paperwork .

No problems, the luggage tag desk handled it .

Wow, had no idea you could do that