Noise in PH3

luxurytraveller

I am thinking of booking a PH3 on Insignia next year cabin 8057. Can anyone tell me please if you experience much noise from the Terrace Café above?

Any information appreciated.

Oceania_Regatta_Terrace_Cafe_3.JPG

The Terrace Cafe is carpeted, the chairs are fairly light and Oceania Passengers won't exactly be thundering through like a herd of elephants. so I imagine that you would be safe from undue noise in a PH3.

Oceania_Regatta_Terrace_Cafe_3.JPG

The Terrace Cafe is carpeted, the chairs are fairly light and Oceania Passengers won't exactly be thundering through like a herd of elephants. so I imagine that you would be safe from undue noise in a PH3.

Do Stan and Jim work for Oceania? They always seem to be the biggest cheerleaders for Oceania. Could be that I am wrong, but it seems that they do not think that O could do no wrong.

Here's the thing about JimandStan -- they are an absolute fountain of knowledge on all things Oceania. If they don't have the answer, you don't need it!

exactly....Their advice and experience is priceless... not to mention their sense of humor....... priceless

This was RJB's question or comment:

"They always seem to be the biggest cheerleaders for Oceania. Could be that I am wrong, but it seems that they do not think that O could do no wrong."

RJB was not questioning their information or the accuracy of it. He was questioning their objectivity.

I think J & S are indeed perhaps the most knowledgable CCers about Oceania. We all rely to some degree on the information they post.

I have never seen them post anything remotely critical of the line.

They doesn't mean that their posts are inaccurate.

Simply means you don't look to them (and a handful of other posters) for any criticism. You won't get it.

But there are plenty of us who call it as we see it INCLUDING criticisms. We love Oceania but we see its faults and comment on them.

You have to get to know the posters.

I tend to eliminate those who are always positive and those who are always negative and look to those who tend to be more balanced in their opinions.