Help: Problem reaching Princess today

clo6216

I was just wondering if Princess had gone out of business myself. No phones working and no web site. Geez, their IT department really needs a major overhaul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's a little thing out there called redundancy, High availability and Distaster Recovery.

OMG, the sky is NOT falling. Even the best HA and DR plans do fail, and to some degree they don't have a lot to lose for a few hours' downtime.

I don't know what their IT Dept.'s problem is. I've been waiting 2 months for them to add some required courses to their company website and they still aren't up, yet my deadline to finish them remains the same. Called them yesterday and was told the usual, "they're building the courses still". :mad: Not sure if they're short-handed in that department or if the problems run deeper. Very irritating!

Anyone know if you can view excursions before the final payment?

Yes, you can view & book excursions in the Cruise Personalizer.Booked excursions are not charged to your account until you board. The cost will be on your folio. Excursions may be cancelled on board up to the day/time shown on the excursion ticket.