Pet Peeve with Princess

oskidunker

We definitely do a folder for all of our important things like bookings, insurance, flights, private bookings/tours tickets, etc.

What is great about this forum though, is that on port intensive cruises most people are more than happy to share their spreadsheets via their roll calls.

Our Baltic Cruise this past year saw many people sharing their research - easily done by sharing their spreadsheets. Ours included public transport info, times certain sites were open, currencies, temperatures, etc. Some individuals have even created their own webpages. Of course even if you are on a different roll call or sailing of the same itinerary, people are more than happy to share. This is one of the things that make this such a great community.

Congrats to everyone that shares their research - no matter the format.

Guess I'm less organized. I print a copy of my itinerary from the Personalizer and make notes next to each date what tour with meeting time, organizer and cost, roll call activity, etc. with times and places. I then tack it to the cabin wall for reference. I also make notes on the calendar on my iPhone.

For each cruise, I put together a "report" binder with copies of my booking summary, air itineraries, hotel reservations, private tour descriptions, stockholder OBC request documentation, and anything else related to the cruise. Before leaving home, I put private tour money in separate envelopes that I put in the safe when I board.

Same method for me too! I have an expandable binder that I keep everything in. Makes me feel better to have printed copies of everything 'just in case'.

Same method for me too! I have an expandable binder that I keep everything in. Makes me feel better to have printed copies of everything 'just in case'.
I've sure needed those copies in the past, particularly if I've discovered that an OBC hasn't been applied. That's happened with my stockholder OBC several times, even after receiving verification, and I had to prove that I'd sent it in along with my stock proof. On the Diamond earlier this year, I didn't have either my stockholder or FCC applied. It took three trips to the Passenger Services Desk and an email to my TA (even though I had a copy of my TA's statement showing that I'd booked the cruise using an FCC.) It might be a waste of paper to some but those OBC combined was $400 not on my folio. Worth pursuing.

My just in case paid off big time a few years ago when RCI told me they had no reservation in my name for a cruise to Alaska.

They accepted my my Wife and gave her a cruise card. Told me they could not sell me a ticket at the terminal. :eek:

Showed Booking confirmation and other RCI Documents with RCI logo on top of page. Showed them to the clerk, her supervisor, and two more RCI Reps

before they let me on the ship.

Since then my binder gets packed first.

Bob