Why Escargot?

KiwiFunCruiser

What's the point of eating something that only is edible when drenched in garlic and butter? No appeal to me.

So you don't like lobster? Richard

I can eat 2 orders of the escargot before dinner. The mushroom are more rich so only 1 order of them. And yes I eat oysters, calamari, clams. 3 beers and 18 raw oysters is a great lunch. Richard

I can eat 2 orders of the escargot before dinner. The mushroom are more rich so only 1 order of them. And yes I eat oysters, calamari, clams. 3 beers and 18 raw oysters is a great lunch. Richard

Lobster can be outstanding without a drop of butter; I never use butter with my lobster.

Lobster can be eaten without the dressing but a garlic/butter/tartare makes it better.

BTW, now I am hungry and thirsty.:D

Edited by MicCanberra

Love the escargot, would have them nearly every night if I could. They do not always have them and it is replaced by Mushrooms stuffed with cheese. Looks very similar, and while it is nice, is not quite the same.:D

Will definitely cross them off my list and give them a go.

I had escargot several times on the recent Equinox TA. I was rather disappointed as they were very small. As someone said, " maybe they need time to grow following the recent shortage." They tasted fine, especially the butter and garlic on the bread, but were not as

big as usual.

I love Escargot, but thought I read somewhere you couldn't get them on Celebrity anymore? That would be great if you could. I requested them on a cruise once and the waiter brought them to me every night!