Just Back from the Royal

azdmelani

I just got off the Royal this morning. I don't know

What all the fuss was. I had no issues with the

Elevators. A trick was to make sure you push

The buttons on both sides. The ship felt quite luxurious. I loved the buffet. Lots of choices.

And liked that the servers were there to get you

Drinks. I just enjoyed my cruise on the Royal

Princess. Actually more than I expected I would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I definitely agree with you JP! I loved the Royal Princess and by the way, it was nice meeting you onboard this magnificent ship. I would sail her again without question! :D

I had no issues with the Elevators. A trick was to make sure you push the buttons on both sides.

The issues that others have had with the elevators:

a) When the bottons are pushed on both sides, the elevators often stopped on a number of decks unnecessarily because someone on each floor who had pushed them on both sides was able to get on the first elevator to arrive.

b) Since the center stairways did not go above deck 7, those who wanted to use stairs to go up or down a few decks either had to walk a long way to a stairway or had to wait for an elevator that was almost always crowded.

I loved the drinks at Bellinis (deck 6 piazza), my favorite was one that had prosecco, white peach puree, passion fruit and some other liquor. I am not a sweet drink person, and this had a great balance. Vines is great if you like wine (they have wine flights and snacks). The wheelhouse bar on deck 7 aft has a whiskey flight and seemed to be popular. If you like piano music, crooners (deck 7 piazza) always seemed crowded at night. During the day the outrigger bar (deck 16 aft) had great looking margaritas that i didnt see until the last day of the cruise. The first three bars are open till "Late" in the patter, meaning they can close if there is no one there.

Thanks for everything.

It's not like I am going clubbing until 5am but I love to have fun when on vacation and clubbing is part of it as well.

Sea ya

Eric