"LIVE" From The Brilliance of the Seas with Trainman-2 & Judith

Trainman-2

WARNING!

Possible Decorum Advisory!

Do Not View the photo below if you might be offended or suffer some sort of deviant interest in an alleged artistic rendition of nude bodies in strange and unexplainable positions.

DSCN1273_zps31253a99.jpg

This brought back such awesome memories. Feb last our 6 yr old grandson positioned himself in almost the exact place the boy in your picture has. Our grandson didn't say a word for a while until we boarded the Conch Train!

It is about 4:20 pm EST as I post these two photos of the white caps all around the ship.

FSCN1380_zpsf129b496.jpg

FSCN1382_zps2b612426.jpg

There is almost no apparent wind across the ship and it is hot up on the pool deck, but the place is jumping!

DSCN1376_zps1eeedc0c.jpg

DSCN1375_zpsaf756e9b.jpg

DSCN1374_zps08e75e5f.jpg

All of the old folks are sitting in the shade watching the young folks out in the sun.

DSCN1373_zpse1ed66d5.jpg

Today's Compass does not list the Park Cafe as being open for lunch!

I finally found it listed under "Snacks" from "noon till 6:30 pm" and wondered why it was not open for lunch and what "snacks" are.

So I checked the place out and what RCI calls "Snacks" is what us regular cruisers call "Lunch!"

The have the famous Roast Beef Sandwiches and hot soup along with a number of prepared and sealed sandwiches, salads, and nice deserts. They have a Panini Bread Roaster/Smasher and will toast any sandwich upon request.

They also have a "custom made" salad bar where they are prepared by a salad expert for you. There were so many people around it that I couldn't get in for a close-up photo.

DSCN1372_zps0df05310.jpg

DSCN1370_zpscabfe36a.jpg

DSCN1369_zpsa4057b4a.jpg

I had a roast beef sandwich with gravy, horse radish, and mustard and a bowl of fantastic potato-leek soup.

DSCN1371_zpsb0ece11e.jpg

Today's Compass does not list the Park Cafe as being open for lunch!

I finally found it listed under "Snacks" from "noon till 6:30 pm" and wondered why it was not open for lunch and what "snacks" are.

So I checked the place out and what RCI calls "Snacks" is what us regular cruisers call "Lunch!"

The have the famous Roast Beef Sandwiches and hot soup along with a number of prepared and sealed sandwiches, salads, and nice deserts. They have a Panini Bread Roaster/Smasher and will toast any sandwich upon request.

They also have a "custom made" salad bar where they are prepared by a salad expert for you. There were so many people around it that I couldn't get in for a close-up photo.

DSCN1372_zps0df05310.jpg

DSCN1370_zpscabfe36a.jpg

DSCN1369_zpsa4057b4a.jpg

I had a roast beef sandwich with gravy, horse radish, and mustard and a bowl of fantastic potato-leek soup.

DSCN1371_zpsb0ece11e.jpg

I have a Park Cafe question. Do they use Au jus or gravy? Allure and oasis used Au jus and Enchantment used gravy. My hubby was disappointed with the gravy. I can give him a heads up before New Years on what to expect.

Thanks!!

Kelly

I have a Park Cafe question. Do they use Au jus or gravy? Allure and oasis used Au jus and Enchantment used gravy. My hubby was disappointed with the gravy. I can give him a heads up before New Years on what to expect.

Thanks!!

Kelly

I was asked if I wanted "gravy" but I didn't get a good look at it. I think it was Au jus or perhaps a very thin gravy.