Please tell me

Cruisin 4 Ever

the dining changes don't start on Liberty until after Jan 25??? Please??

liberty jan 11th....we're going the 18th & I know for a fact we have the new menu. hope they work out all the kinks on the glory before the liberty rollout. :confused:

We are on the January 11th sailing:o I have a feeling we will be eating more on the Lido since the dining room will most likely be going at a snail's pace. I will try it. We are booked for Anytime Dining so we will see how that goes. I am not impressed with the new menus and hope they at least have some of the everyday menu we are all used to.

We are on the January 11th sailing:o I have a feeling we will be eating more on the Lido since the dining room will most likely be going at a snail's pace. I will try it. We are booked for Anytime Dining so we will see how that goes. I am not impressed with the new menus and hope they at least have some of the everyday menu we are all used to.

Well I am glad you are keeping an open mind about it.:eek: MAybe give ti a try before making decisions. Enjoy your cruise!

I just don't know how they are going to get all those dishes on a 2 top. If I order a steak, I'll probably want a baked potato and some kind of green vegetable but my sister orders a lot of fish and the sides to go with that would probably be completely different.

So the table would have to hold 2 dinner plates, 2 bread plates, a bread basket, a water caraffe, 2 water glasses, 2 wine glasses and 4 side dish bowls. :eek: