Do not like new rule Not a Happy Chappie

:D rumple. I suggest u do a cruise with predominately Aussie pax. You may change your gold aspirations ;) LOL!

Windsor. Good to hear u are able to drink the mix of your choice. Whilst I am the opposite, & much prefer the quality control of a bottle / can product, it is painful being given misinformation and missing out on preferred drinks for no good reason. I wonder if that bar section will get questioned as to why their drink dispensing is so low after this cruise! I hope so! :) they are actually costing the cruise line money by refusing to sell the cheaper product!

On a recent cruise, one of the stewards told us they love working on the Australian ships. Their comment was that the Americans complain all the time, but the Aussies are easy going. However, if there is something really wrong, the Aussies will complain.

On a recent cruise, one of the stewards told us they love working on the Australian ships. Their comment was that the Americans complain all the time, but the Aussies are easy going. However, if there is something really wrong, the Aussies will complain.

Apparently, the Aussies are less demanding.:D

We were on RCCL's Voyager over Christmas and ordered a diet coke in Windjammer. The waiter brought me a glass filled and then when he realised I hadn't bought the soda package, whipped the glass away and returned with an empty glass and a can. We were quite thankful actually - hate the soda gun mix which is why we don't purchase the soda package.

Gee Windsor, you would have to be the only person I know (or heard from) that would prefer post-mix to cans lol. In fact we always said if we cruised on a line that had soda-cards, we wouldn't buy them because it means having to drink post-mix.

[/size][/b]

Not really - we do try and outdo the Americans - but they have set the bar too high - so that is one "sport" we will always be runners up in. :p:):rolleyes::D:eek:

I think the Brits would also beat us in the Complaining Stakes - or so I have heard from staff on board.

Edited by Aus Traveller

We were on RCCL's Voyager over Christmas and ordered a diet coke in Windjammer. The waiter brought me a glass filled and then when he realised I hadn't bought the soda package, whipped the glass away and returned with an empty glass and a can.

Had a similar experience in Schooner Bar. When the bartender realised I was paying for the two cokes ie no soda cards, he poured the post-mixed ones down the sink and gave us glasses poured from cans and the extra still in the cans.